• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas new gun legislations in effect today.

The TSRA and Knife Rights are both very effective organizations here in Texas, not only protecting your rights from further encroachment but actually going on the attack and winning back more of your rights almost every legislative session.

If you are in Texas it is well worth sending them money regularly.
They are doing an amazing job for the cause of freedom.

Some of those ones this year like 741 and 1143 are very important to lots of folks on a daily basis.

We also just got back the right to carry around Tomahawks thanks to Knife Rights.
Last time they got our rights back to carry daggers
Time before that they got our rights to carry spring loaded knives back
Hopefully soon we get rid of the whole "Location restricted knives" business.

One other thing in regards to our rights.

It seems according to the news that after the El Paso incident a lot of folks of Mexican heritage are looking to arm up and get their carry licenses.
I'd say that's a great idea and we should try to encourage as many of the "minorities" as possible to get their carry licenses and arm up, because from my experience with co-workers, when folks that are "minorities" get their guns and carry licenses they tend to start wanting to think for themselves and not want to be told by some old rich white folk that they can't have guns.....

Does HB 121 mean you can disregard 30.06 and 30.07 signs unless you’re asked to leave?

Edited To Add:
Greg Abbott should begin process to remove his Lt. Governor ASAP. That would boost confidence in Texas remaining Pro #2.
No shit. I would have called that guy in and told him that he was toast effective immediately.

No shit. I would have called that guy in and told him that he was toast effective immediately.
It’s an elected position, not tied to the governor’s race.
Removing him prior to the next election would not be a simple thing.
I’ve been a supporter his in the past as he’s been a solid conservative, and feel completely blindsided by this.

Reactions: QuickNDirty
Does HB 121 mean you can disregard 30.06 and 30.07 signs unless you’re asked to leave?

I wouldn't flaunt carrying open where somebody doesn't want you to.

But what these do let you do is if you happen to be well concealed and you "didn't see the sign" when you walked in, you can quietly and promptly leave if some communist gets all up in your face and pretty good chance no problem will come of it.

I’ve been a supporter his in the past as he’s been a solid conservative, and feel completely blindsided by this.

Same, Dan has been doing well IMO for a while now. Just goes to reinforce my belief that you should never trust anyone with a first and last name that are both first names.

Same, Dan has been doing well IMO for a while now. Just goes to reinforce my belief that you should never trust anyone with a first and last name that are both first names.

Hi,

1568051715544.png

Sincerely,
Theis

Can't
In TX, LT Gov is a separate elected position different from Gov
Some might say the LT Gov wields a bit more direct legislative power than the actual Gov does.
Lots of slightly odd things are setup that way to keep things running the way the locals wanted it despite whatever puppets the northern folk forced on them for "title" offices.

Can't
In TX, LT Gov is a separate elected position different from Gov
Some might say the LT Gov wields a bit more direct legislative power than the actual Gov does.
Lots of slightly odd things are setup that way to keep things running the way the locals wanted it despite whatever puppets the northern folk forced on them for "title" offices.
Abbot has veto power, does he not?

Same here, I’m fixing to write him an email.

Reactions: W54/XM-388
Same here, I’m fixing to write him an email.
This is what I told him:

As a proud Texan, and NRA member, I’m greatly saddened by your attacks on my 2A rights.
I’m sick of politicians who pretend to be 2A supporters “compromising” my rights away.
I’m sick of bowing to the extreme left, and the media, I’m sick of seeing millions of law abiding Americans thrown under the bus because of the acts of a few criminals.

I’ve been proud to vote for you in the past, but I can not support your efforts to expand background checks, and in the process reduce our freedoms once again.

Therefore, in the next election cycle your primary opponent will receive my donations, and vote, and I will do all I can to make sure everyone knows why.