• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

TEXAS PRISON JUSTICE: Prolific Texas serial killer Billy Chemirmir serving life sentence beaten and stabbed to death by another inmate.

Blue Sky Country

Urban Cowboy
Minuteman
  • September 19, 2023.
    Tennessee Colony, Texas.

Billy Chemirmir, a prolific serial killer in the Dallas area, was serving a life sentence without parole at the Coffield Unit Prison 2661 FM2054 when he was beaten and stabbed to death by his cellmate after allegedly making sexual remarks about the man's children. After killing Chemirmir, the cellmate dragged the corpse out into the hall before going back into his cell and going to sleep.

Exclusively targeted elderly white women living alone or with few visitors.

An undocumented migrant from Kenya, 50 year old Billy Chemirmir had worked as a home health aide in the Dallas area and from 2016 to 2019, he murdered 22 elderly women by suffocating them to death with pillows, before stealing their jewelry and pawning it off. One 91 year old woman survived an attack from Chemirmir and was able to provide crucial information leading to Chemirmir's capture. Chemirmir's trial, which started in 2021, was marked with delays and interruptions as two Soros backed progressive DAs, John Creuzot of Dallas and Greg Willis of Collin County, initially refused to indict Chemirmir on any of the murders despite overwhelming evidence, and later, blocking the death penalty from being given to Chemirmir after the indictment on two counts of capital murder. The final trial in 2022 saw Chemirmir indicted on all counts of capital murder and he was sentenced to life with no possibility of parole.

Billy Chemirmir, 50, was beaten and stabbed to death at Coffield Unit Prison in TN Colony, Texas, after making inappropriate remarks about his cellmate's children:

billy-chemirmir-9c7b96d6ab8c453b8b2f5a86fc65f2f2.jpg

Chemirmir's victims:

unnatural-causes.png

ARTICLE:

----------
    Following his second conviction, family members of those Chemirmir was accused of killing gathered at a Dallas courthouse to face him. In Ellen French House’s victim impact statement, she told Chemirmir that she wanted him to see two photos of her mother: one of Norma French alive, the other after the 85-year-old was killed.

“This is my beautiful mother,” House said as she displayed the first photo. “This is my mother after you pried her wedding ring off of her finger that she couldn’t even get off.”
    ----------

Last edited:
    September 19, 2023.
    Tennessee Colony, Texas.

Billy Chemirmir, a prolific serial killer in the Dallas area, was serving a life sentence without parole at the Coffield Unit Prison 2661 FM2054 when he was beaten and stabbed to death by his cellmate after allegedly making sexual remarks about the man's children. After killing Chemirmir, the cellmate dragged the corpse out into the hall before going back into his cell and going to sleep.

An undocumented migrant from Kenya, 50 year old Billy Chemirmir had worked as a home health aide in the Dallas area and from 2016 to 2019, he murdered 22 elderly women by suffocating them to death with pillows, before stealing their jewelry and pawning it off. One 91 year old woman survived an attack from Chemirmir and was able to provide crucial information leading to Chemirmir's capture. Chemirmir's trial, which started in 2021, was marked with delays and interruptions as two Soros backed progressive DAs, John Creuzot of Dallas and Greg Willis of Collin County, initially refused to indict Chemirmir on any of the murders despite overwhelming evidence, and later, blocking the death penalty from being given to Chemirmir after the indictment on two counts of capital murder. The final trial in 2022 saw Chemirmir indicted on all counts of capital murder and he was sentenced to life with no possibility of parole.

Billy Chemirmir, 50, was beaten and stabbed to death at Coffield Unit Prison in TN Colony, Texas, after making inappropriate remarks about his cellmate's children:

Chemirmir's victims:

unnatural-causes.png

ARTICLE:

----------
    Following his second conviction, family members of those Chemirmir was accused of killing gathered at a Dallas courthouse to face him. In Ellen French House’s victim impact statement, she told Chemirmir that she wanted him to see two photos of her mother: one of Norma French alive, the other after the 85-year-old was killed.

“This is my beautiful mother,” House said as she displayed the first photo. “This is my mother after you pried her wedding ring off of her finger that she couldn’t even get off.”
    ----------
    I remember Daniel Horowitz reporting on this guy years ago. One of the most prolific mass murderers in our country that specifically targeted white women yet none of the MSM reported on him.

We all know if the situation was reversed where a white guy was specifically targeting black women and racked up 22 murders it would be a completely different narrative and all over the media for years.

Last edited:
    I remember Daniel Horowitz reporting on this guys years ago. One of the most prolific mass murders in our country that specifically targeted white woman yet none of the MSM reported on this guy.

We know if it the situation was reversed where a white guy was specifically targeting black woman and racked up 22 murders it would be a completely different narrative and all over the media for years.

The most disturbing thing about this whole case was that two Soros backed DAs did not want to indict that shitbag even after overwhelming evidence has been presented.
    smiley_freak.gif

It has to be drilled into everybody's minds that the word "progressive" means "supporting and incentivizing criminals". No more and no less. Anybody that votes for "progressive" is basically committing suicide and putting their whole communities in danger as well.

In Texas, once a death becomes officially designated as a homicide, the case is immediately given to the jurisdiction of the Texas Rangers, which operates under the Texas Department of Public Safety as an elite investigation, evidence gathering, interrogation, and detainee transport and extradition unit and have statewide presence. The Texas Rangers had NEVER ONCE failed to secure an indictment and conviction once they have been assigned a case. That is how good they are.

Once a criminal finds themselves sitting face to face with a Texas Ranger at the other end of the table, they might as well just spill the beans right there. Once they are involved, that means they already HAVE enough evidence to refute any claim that the shitbag wants to make. This is an interrogation video from another case where a slick and slimy fuckbag thought he had carried out the perfect murder without him even being present at the scene. However, he found out the hard way that he is going to be leaving that room in cuffs...

Last edited:
    Reactions: 232593 and JR_77
    Yay, yay. Rah rah Texas Rangers.

That out of the way, a 100% conviction rate sounds hinky as fuck…

Reactions: W54/XM-388
    Yay, yay. Rah rah Texas Rangers.

That out of the way, a 100% conviction rate sounds hinky as fuck…

The usual way that the Texas Rangers operate is that when local police or sheriffs have gathered sufficient evidence that a suspicious death is indeed foul play, the Rangers get involved. And when a detective from the Rangers interview a suspect, they already had done a full investigation and already have a portfolio with everything they need. The interview is basically to get the suspect to a confession officially recorded on video and paper so the court will have an easier job of laying it out to the jury all at once. In most other departments, some interrogations are complete shots in the dark where the interviewers might have no evidence at all and must rely on psychological games to make a guilty party's guilt and fear overcome them and thus confess. It is not clean cut and plenty of confessions end up tossed after a good attorney finds evidence of manipulation or coercion used. When the Rangers interview a suspect though, it is usually when they already have enough to establish guilt. Otherwise they do not even participate in the interview.

Reactions: 232593
    The most disturbing thing about this whole case was that two Soros backed DAs did not want to indict that shitbag even after overwhelming evidence has been presented.
    smiley_freak.gif
    I forgot all about that you are correct those Soros DA’s had zero interest in charging Billy Chemirmir even though some of the family members pleaded for intervention after reviewing the autopsy reports.

I‘m sure we will see a Netlifx movie starring Matt Damon playing Billy Chemirmir in the near future.

I forgot all about that you are correct those Soros DA’s had zero interest in charging Billy Chemirmir even though some of the family members pleaded for intervention after reviewing the autopsy reports.

I‘m sure we will see a Netlifx movie starring Matt Damon playing Billy Chemirmir in the near future.
    I’d watch that. But, only if the most prominent victim is played by Jada Smith, and the “prop” gun supplied by Alec Baldwin.

Looked
    September 19, 2023.
    Tennessee Colony, Texas.

Chemirmir's victims:

unnatural-causes.png

ARTICLE:

----------

----------

After looking at the faces of the victims, can’t help but think of their partners, children, grandchildren. Hope it was a slow beating. Another beer….

Looked

After looking at the faces of the victims, can’t help but think of their partners, children, grandchildren. Hope it was a slow beating. Another beer….

Same here. That collage of photos is absolutely heartbreaking to see.

Motherfucker should have been given the long drop down the trapdoor long time ago. Nothing fancy, nothing unusual. Pure Texas Americana. Public spectacle with the SOB marched up to the gallows between a gauntlet of grim faced troopers all carrying M16A2s. Then an orator reads the prosecutor's opening summary of the crimes to the crowd of attendees, then reads out the names of every victim. Will take more than an hour and the mofo can use that time to think about what he had done standing under the blue sky and rolling white clouds with the noose around his neck. Then pop goes the trapdoor and a drum and fife leads the two lines of troopers to march away.

Sounds like someone took FAFO to an unhealthy level.

I did enjoy the quote from the article "No one deserves to be stabbed to death in prison"

Ummmmm. I'm pretty much anti-death penalty, but I'll take a stab at it and say this one was ok.

Same here. That collage of photos is absolutely heartbreaking to see.

Motherfucker should have been given the long drop down the trapdoor long time ago. Nothing fancy, nothing unusual. Pure Texas Americana. Public spectacle with the SOB marched up to the gallows between a gauntlet of grim faced troopers all carrying M16A2s. Then an orator reads the prosecutor's opening summary of the crimes to the crowd of attendees, then reads out the names of every victim. Will take more than an hour and the mofo can use that time to think about what he had done standing under the blue sky and rolling white clouds with the noose around his neck. Then pop goes the trapdoor and a drum and fife leads the two lines of troopers to march away.
    The long drop AFTER a week of bone ticking.

Reactions: Blue Sky Country
    I didn't read the blurb so forgive me if this question was answered in the story...

Was he immediately killed by the cellmate? Or did the cellmate play it off and wait until old Billy was tucked in and snoozing soundly in his bunk?

I'm really hoping the cellmate waited and got the POS while he was sleeping... For a serial killer who targeted elderly women that seems an appropriate method of meting out justice.

ETA: I might be persuaded to put a few bucks on cellmate's books. Lol

Mike

Go back and look at the victims photos. Seriously. Look at every single one of them. He's a Kenyan immigrant and wont fuck black women. What does that say about his own culture? Just fix the paperwork, make him a kiddy diddler and release him into gen pop. I promise, this will take care of itself.

Go back and look at the victims photos. Seriously. Look at every single one of them. He's a Kenyan immigrant and wont fuck black women. What does that say about his own culture? Just fix the paperwork, make him a kiddy diddler and release him into gen pop. I promise, this will take care of itself.
    Well it got taken care of......