• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Texas Residents

Jackal_5_Actual

Private
Minuteman
Nov 29, 2010
Illinois
I will be in the Baytown/Houston area over the holidays. Are there any shooting ranges you know of in that area? Preferably a range with at least 200yd lanes.

Re: Texas Residents

Forget shooting.....go fishing.

Perfect time for some big sow trout action.

i wouldnt mind fishing, but i live in the great liberal moron state of illinois. not a whole lot of places to shoot, especially not with any kind of longer distances. shooting ARs at a max of 50 yds is not much. Im used to 200-500.

There are a few places. Can you be more specific. Baytown/Houston area is pretty vaig.

what days you going to be down here? I might beable to hit the range next week.

American Shooting centers has 100/200/300/400 and 600. Steel on the 600 yard line, and they also ask you to qualify for that distance.

Bayou Rifles is my preferred place as it is private, and there are 100/200/300/600-1000 yard lanes. Again, they ask you to qualify at 600+ unless you are with a member that has qualified.

Good luck in Baytown (grin).

usually James the manager at ASC will let people come out and shoot at 600 with me if i ok it with him