• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz

Hobo Hilton

Private
Minuteman
Jun 4, 2011
Pacific Northwest
Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has become alarmed as the US Army has adopted a more woke and less tough image. So he retweeted a TikTok video someone had posted at Twitter, which compares a recent Army recruitment ad with another from Russia.

He commented: “Holy crap. Perhaps a woke, emasculated military is not the best idea…”

Well considering the handlers of President HousePlant are planning to use the military to "just follow order" and go after all the freedom loving types, I'm kind of conflicted about if this is a good thing or a bad thing....

Texas Sen. Ted Cruz has become alarmed as the US Army has adopted a more woke and less tough image. So he retweeted a TikTok video someone had posted at Twitter, which compares a recent Army recruitment ad with another from Russia.

He commented: “Holy crap. Perhaps a woke, emasculated military is not the best idea…”

Trannies and lesbians is the way you build an army . I have to ask what would George S Patton say today if he were alive...... "We're Fucked Big Time"

Patton would be too busy and would probably pass out bitch slapping everyone to utter much.
That that I'm against anyone who serves this Nation regardless who or what they are, you pick up a rifle to stand a post I owe you big time for protecting me and my family. I just don't think that the core of the military should be changed to represent 10% of the masses. What ever your orientation you should adapt to the Military when you serve not the other way around.

Reactions: Austan
This makes a lot of sense in that Ted Cruz is very experienced with being emasculated by Trump.
This makes a lot of sense in that Ted Cruz is very experienced with being emasculated by Trump.
I suppose this would make sense to a kiwi that has been emasculated by Jacinda Ardern :rolleyes:

Thanks for playing.

Is this fucking for real? 🤣 yep. I’m going to have to seriously consider moving to Israel.

There is a scary difference between those two. I know the military is hurting for recruitments, or was, but damn, that was the softest shit i have ever seen by a lot. Between this and that cia ad, this is bad....

Hi,

Where was Ted at when not only every USA SF unit but every SF unit in the world that has competed in the Annual Warrior Competition at KASOTC gets their asses handed to them by the China Snow Leopard Units and the Chechens that compete under the Russia Alpha Group Unit?

None of that "woke" him up but a difference in recruitment commercials alarms him, lolol?

Sincerely,
Theis

• Wow
Reactions: W54/XM-388
There are so few emplyees available that long-haired, freaky people can now apply. (Got to be an old-timer to understand)

Apparently, it's the same with the military.