• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

texas Silencer company?

Ruslow

Private
Minuteman
Feb 17, 2017
AR
Anyone have any experience with them? Looking at poss buying a 22lr and 30 cal can from them. thanks

I'd strongly recommend buying a rimfire can and a .30 caliber rifle can. Rimfires are NASTY to shoot, and you will need to be cleaning them every 500-1000 shots, so they are user-serviceable to be able to clean them yourself at home. Centerfires don't have this problem from the extreme heat and pressure, so most centerfire cans are sealed and welded.

If you plan to use it on rimfire...Get a separate rimfire can. I highly recommend the Dead Air Mask HD.

And for a badass .30 caliber rifle can, the Dead Air Nomad lineup would be where I would look.

Do you have any SBR's or short barreled rifles/pistols? Do you plan to do mag-dumps or run full-auto? All of these factors will better help us recommend the right can for your needs.

If you mostly plan on AR's with a 16" or longer barrel and bolt-action hunting rifles and such, and want the most sound suppression, then the Dead Air Nomad-Ti or Nomad-LT is the way to go. Light, strong, and amazing sound suppression. 👍🏼