• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Texas trying fix child abuse

seanh

Fucktard Ring ldr
Banned !
Minuteman
Sep 7, 2011
Houston, TX
Fliping through typical Entertainment News ran across this.
I think it's a great idea. To me it's the equivalent of a five-year-old who thinks he's a dinosaur Bing led to believe that he's actually a dinosaur. I think we can all agree that if some freshman high school student showed up the class dressed up as and believing he or she was a dinosaur we did agree that the parents did something wrong.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/texas-lawmakers-proposed-bill-separate-220329799.html

Nationally 50% of homeless got there from foster care. Maybe I don’t get into the city enough, other than largely Mexican communities where that shit is not a thing, but I don’t see this stuff in Texas. One thing I do wonder is, why not just let these twats wipe out their offspring’s ability to regenerate? If you tried to tell my boys that they were girls, they’d be either pissed or assume that you were fucking with them. I tend to wonder if this is a fake problem like so many big problems the other side tells us about, but I can’t seem to see...?
The only constant that I see is that government intervention causes problems and all politicians are liars.

I wouldn't expect to see it too much in the Hispanic community. I'm guessing primarily because they still discipline their kids, act like parents instead of trying to be friends with kids.

I can't say that it's a fake problem but I can see where the narrative may have been created specifically to weaken the country.

Reactions: PatMiles
As 100K liberal heads explode...