• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank God (Frank) the site is back!!!!!

TOP PREDATOR

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Jul 19, 2008
SCRANTON AREA PENNSYLVANIA
I used to really enjoy learning and posting stuff, especially here in the rimfire section. probably spent too much time here pre scout. That whole scout thing was like work, i don't even think i logged in over the last 2 years more than 2 dozen times.

i see alot has changed in the rimfire world (decent availability of chassis, new models, stocks, calibers / ammo, and more oh my), alot has not (what ammo, what scope, what "trainer" and the usual beat to death topics, etc etc). hope the search works like it used to!

will be nice to "jaw" and catch up with some of the ol' guys again.

latest on my end rimfire wise: got a little "restoration" of a marlin 25 i picked up for a song and a dance that i keep meaning to start, this week seems like a good week to start it. want to keep it in a classic rimfire format, i almost forget what that's like after the frankensteining tacticooling precisioning i've done with all the rest of my stuff. ....maybe doing some woodworking on the original stock in the form of oak leaves and stuff like that, but we'll see where it goes.

still working that. i rebuilt the pump, only for it to freeze up again. now looking to get a tank and fill station. so basically didn't move forward too much. i do ploan on dedicating some time and $ to it in '17, especially since it looks as if my goofy state is going to allow airpowered implements for hunting.

thanks for remembering though, that's another reason why i love this place!

we need to get our monthly 100 yard competition going. yes, it is nice to be back.

I've been glad to get back here and see some of the guys that I originally followed their advice are back to being active again.

There seemed to be several of the original guys that gave up on moving over to scout, but they are back on the board since being over here.

Maybe I can get around to thanking all of them now, for helping me get my ducks in a row from the get go. TOP PREDATOR being one of those very helpful people I remember from first getting on the site, thank you.

And certainly I'm thankful for Frank putting in all the work to get this place up and running. He still seems to be drowning in work trying to make the changeover though... Wish there was something we could do to help

And I also thank God that everybody is still here and enjoying their hobbies