• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you Accurate Ordnance

evilsvt

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Aug 4, 2005
college station, TX
Want to say thank you to Mark and the guys at Accurate Ordnance. They took great care of one of my customers and friend. This was his first custom and he didn't know what he wanted so I pointed him towards Accurate Ordnance, both heand a I are super pleased with how professional these guys are. Communication was outstanding and they went above and beyond.

We slapped a scope on the rifle at work today to mock it up as he doesn't have his scope yet. I can't wait to get him to the range and see his face when he shoots his first "real" rifle at distance.

A couple of shatty pictures i snagged while at work

jb2.jpg

jb3.jpg

That is a good looking rifle, BUT he is now screwed 1 custom then I want this in this caliber and pretty soon you are broke. Broke but you still have guns and a pissed wife.

My buddy is divorced but I think I end up costing him more than his exwife with the guns.

Let's see if I can remember correctly

Stiller TAC-30 LH action
BRUX 1:8 barrel in 6.5Creed (interrupted fluting)
Rock Creek 1:10 barrel in 308 (not pictured)
APA bottom metal
Manners T4-A
Timney Trigger

They do great work and this one looks to be no exception. Wait, they screwed up... Yep, bolt is on the wrong side.

looks awesome, i love the interrupted fluting on the barrel. Kinda wish I would have done it on mine. Maybe next time.