• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thank you Jeff@USO

RemingtonSPS

Sergeant
Minuteman
Nov 1, 2008
Tri-Cities, WA
I wanted to personnally thank Jeff Fertal at US Optics.

I was browsing in the optics for sale forum last week and came across an SN3 3.8-22x green anodized USO. I was in the middle of trying to sell an extra vehicle I had. I contacted Jeff at USO and told him I wanted it but was waiting for the buyer to pick up the vehicle and pay for it. I was supposed to get the money last Monday but the buyer flaked out and pushed it till Wednesday. I had to call Jeff, apologise, and tell him that it would be Wednesday before I would have the funds and that the buyer had flaked out on me. I asked him if he wanted to leave it up for sale as I wasn't sure this guy would follow through. He said he would hold it till Friday for me. The guy never called me back and I had to call Jeff again.

Finally my car sold Friday afternoon. I contacted Jeff via PM and made arrangments to purchase it. Jeff stayed in contact with me via PM through the weekend! We made arrangements for purchase today (Monday) Sunday night. Breathing easier I was messing around on their website last night and noticed this model did not have side parrallax adjustment. The Erek was 1/2moa too. I was disappointed and embarassed to contact Jeff yet again and inform him that this was not the scope I was looking for. I felt like the flake this time.

I called Jeff this morning an ordered up a USO from scratch with all the features I wanted. Jeff has been patient and a true gentlemen throughout this whole ordeal. I appreciate him staying in contact with me after hours on the weekend. They have earned a grateful and Return customer!

Thank you Jeff for your time and patience!

Jesse

Re: Thank you Jeff@USO

+1 for Jeff
He waited

Now U will wait..
smile.gif

Jeff is awesome. He put up with my numerous stupid questions until I nailed down a build and ordered one up.

Jeff and his team are the best, CS and product are out of this world!

I had a very minor issue and being on the other side of the world a lot of companies would have put my request at the bottom of the to do list. Jeff went above and beyond and has a fan for life in this customer.

Rath

I agree, I very much enjoyed dealing with them on my scope. And, Jeff took the order. Hat's off to ya for a great scope too.

Not only does USO/Jeff take good care of customers wanting to order scopes, they also strongly support numerous competitive shooting events across the country.

Definitely something I remember when making a purchase of a high quality optic.

I am glad I went this route. It seems like I was thinking it would cost a lot more getting all the options I wanted but it came out to just a little more than what the 18x sn3 would have cost me.

You don't here to much about the m40 #3 elevation turret. I like this turret more than the Erek and its cheaper too. 26moa per revolution, 1/4moa adj, and it appears to be smaller than the Erek. 26moa will get me past 900yds with a single turn. Plus they offset the next revolution 1/4 moa. It seems very easy and quick to read.