• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thank You LL for the GB thread - Positive Only

Former0302

Private
Minuteman
Oct 15, 2008
Baltimore County
I don't start a lot of threads or make a lot of comments, but I've been gleaning knowledge from SH for a couple of years now. The recent GB is yet another benefit.

Since the original GB thread has gotten a little tainted, I thought it might be appropriate to start a thread for the silent majority of folks who appreciate the effort of the recent GB on the SS 5 x 20 HD scope.

If you benefited from the GB and don't mind the wait, just add a quick note saying a simple thanks or +1.

Let's let LL know it was worth his while!

Re: Thank You LL for the GB thread - Positive Only

I ordered one. It was a great deal. +1

Regards, John

I hope this is the thread that ends up being 30+ pages long. I ordered one, was thrilled for the privilege, and am waiting patiently. I would think that most people that shoot know that getting a good product at all is hard enough, and getting a good product inexpensively is a gift. Thanks SH and SWFA!

A big +1 on the thank you to Lowlight and SWFA. I'm waiting patiently on mine as well and I'm sure it will be worth the wait.

Big thanks to LL, SWFA, and to all those who helped get the FB page past 5000.

Great idea 0302. I'll play.

I've got two ordered (only because I couldn't scrape together enough $$ for 3 of them - LOL). Many thanks to SWFA and LL for the sweet deal!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: former0302</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't start a lot of threads or make a lot of comments, but I've been gleaning knowledge from SH for a couple of years now. The recent GB is yet another benefit.

Since the original GB thread has gotten a little tainted, I thought it might be appropriate to start a thread for the silent majority of folks who appreciate the effort of the recent GB on the SS 5 x 20 HD scope.

If you benefited from the GB and don't mind the wait, just add a quick note saying a simple thanks or +1.

Let's let LL know it was worth his while! </div></div>

Thanks! The GB was perfect timing, saved me at least $1500 I didn't have. Really thankful for the SWFA/LL GB.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: blackblue</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big thank you here aswell and waiting patiently.
</div></div>

+1 Shooters must be patient. We must use this opportunity to practice patience.

To SWFA and LL. I'm very greatful that you guys got together to do this GB for us. Thanks for your time and hard work, it is sincerly appreciated.

I couldn't get in on it but even I know it was a great idea and very cool for LL and SWFA to put on for the Hide. From what I have read it seems to have been a hell of a deal for a scope that is well worth the retail price.

i do feel the love........feels like ,,,,,like ,,,,sorta like barf15dotcom......sorta

Thanks SS and SWFA!

Great deal and great service from great people.

Looking forward to more deals in the future with SWFA and all the sponsors. Its a win/win for everyone.

Mike

+1. Thanks SWFA and LL for getting this together. I Appreciate it.

I appreciate the super deal also! It was a pleasure pimping out all my facebook friends to get a deal like this!

Thanks to Lowlight and SWFA!

Thought long and read all the reviews before I bought this and want to thank all involved. The wait for this will be worth it!! Always had second thought before jumping in on the group buys, here but felt like this was a not to miss deal!!

one thing I'm learning about this precision shooting hobby...HURRY UP AND WAIT!!!
wink.gif

+1

Thank you for the stellar deal on my first really decent glass

A sincere thanks to Lowlight and SWFA for helping me get a quality of scope I otherwise would not have been able to afford. I believe there is a greater silent majority that has your back.

I didn't get in on this deal simply because I couldn't swing it at this time. However it was an awesome deal, LL and SWFA did a great thing to help hide members out. If it would have been a different time I would have been all over it. Thanks for all the hard work and a great deal guys!

Thanks to LL and SWFA, I appreciate your efforts!

Thanx LL and SWFA for a great deal, didn't need a scope but bought 2 anyway and don't mind waiting at all.
Cheers.

This is a great site!

I pick up lots of important information, and the group buy is great benefit. I felt guilty about joining up and going for the group buy, but I did anyway.

Thanks Lowlight and SWFA! I will be thanking you both every time I make it to the range, or out hunting .

Ornery

A big thanks to SWFA and Lowlight. I have two on the way and as soon as I show them to some friends SWFA will likely see more orders. I think it's a good strategy by SWFA to get an increased amount of product out by offering them at a reduced price. This way they have a built in group of guerilla marketers in a sense.

Thanks to LL and SWFA, anf F--K all all the whinebags who are bitching because they might actually have to wait for something worthwhile. If you don't like it cancel you order and I'll get mine sooner.

Thanks Lowlight and SWFA. This was an amazing opportunity to get in on.

If you haven't already gotten one, you'll be happy when you do. Thanks to both.

+2, from my brother and myself.
smile.gif

+1 Thanks to both of you.

Frank don't listen to all the bitchen and moaning, mostly it's the same impatient people who are used to having everything right now.

The majority of us are very appreciative and are waiting patiently, I only wish I would have ordered a second one for a rifle I just bought last weekend.

Oh well maby some one will have an extra one they need to get rid of.

Just posting to show some and share some appreciation.

Thanks again to Frank and SWFA!
I had a lot of fun with the whole Facebook friends recruitment deal!

+1 great deal! Waiting is part of life. Been to the doctor lately
laugh.gif

Thank you Lowlight and SWFA for putting on the group buy. This is my first piece of glass and based on the reputation of the SS line, I knew that it would be nothing short of awesome. With 500 off on top of that makes it that much better. Thank you very much!!!
Kevin

To everyone involved in making this happen THANK YOU! I just need to keep the $1K hid from the wife for a while longer.