• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

THANK YOU, Mark at Storm Tactical!!!!

slayer 2c

Still working on it
Minuteman
  • Jan 18, 2011
    Lost.........
    I just wanted to send out a big thank you to Mark at Storm Tactical!!! I'm sure those of you who have dealt with Mark know just how professional he is. I sent him a PM here on the Hide because I could not find a USMC Data book with the Skull and Cross Rifle logo covers. Mark send back a PM that said they were not available on the site but if I wanted to call him He would make it happen. So knowing that I'm an East Coaster and Mark is on the West Coast we set up a time.....how about 0400 his time??? That's right, the man is going to L.A. to get their SWAT team some books and he makes time to talk to little old noob me. So after the pleasantries we get into what I'm looking for, a USMC DATA books with coyote tan skull and cross rifle covers. Mark informs me that they are out of the coyote tan covers but, he has some O.D. Green covers that he did not put on the site that he'd be glad to let me have!!! Not only that but during the convo he asks what size shirt I wear so he can toss one in the box for me!!! Now this convo takes place on Monday while he is on his way to L.A. at 0400 so he tells me he's going to mail it out until he gets home, understandable! So I don't expect to see the package until the next week, when what shows up in my mailbox on Friday....
    IMG_0438.jpg

I cannot say enough how awesome these books are!!! The covers are awesome well built and look to be built to last a lifetime!!!
    IMG_0442.jpg

The Data Books themselves are exactly what I was looking for laid out perfectly with more information than I will ever need.
    IMG_0444.jpg

IMG_0440.jpg

THANKS MARK!!! When I'm done with these or I get another rifle I'll be back for more you can count on that!!!

Jeremy

Re: THANK YOU, Mark at Storm Tactical!!!!

Mark is a super good guy. I got to know him a bit when I took a few rifle classes from him. I learned a ton from him, his log books are the bomb.

I have to throw my 2 cents in here too. I sent an order in through his website on a Sunday afternoon and he responded later in the afternoon. The guy must work 24 x 7! The stuff I ordered was shipped very fast and I love the data book. I have been fooling around with different versions of this stuff for years....I should have just bought it from him long ago and saved myself a bunch of headache!

Thanks for the kind words gents!

We have been working 7 days a week all of 2011. We starting in 2003 giving the books to our students, not thinking there would be such a demand for them. 2011 has been our busiest year yet, and we have brought on a couple p/t employees to handle the demand.

April was also our busiest month yet, and for that we thank you. Due to all these orders, we are boxing up and shipping out more donation books to www.AmericanSnipers.org

If any 'Hider wants to purchase 2 books with covers or a USMC set with covers, I can throw in a t-shirt, there is room in the flat rate box. Just email me when ordering.

We'll be out of the office May 6-12 for our annual advanced rifle set-up and training, so catch me before or after those dates if interested.

Thanks again. Mark & The Storm Tactical Crew