• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you Moon

JimmyAGR

Private
Minuteman
Jan 23, 2013
Jacksonville,Fl. USA
Just got to fire my new rifle from Cresent Customs. As usual Moon did a fantastic job. The rifle is perfect and is making me look good shooting. After zeroing I had a 5 shoot group that measured .336 and a 3 shoot group that measures .147. That was with factory FGMM 175s. I have a long range class coming up in Oct. and can't wait to see what we can do at distance.

The build is a 591 action, Bartlien barrel 11.25, Manners stock.

Attachments

• IMAG0039.jpg
    IMAG0039.jpg
    462.2 KB · Views: 15
Group size is center to center. Think of it as the diameter of the smallest circle passing throught the center of the farthest apart shots and containing center of the rest of the shots.
--Jerry

Your group size measures smaller than the diameter
Of the bullets?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thank you Moon

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410285427.440043.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1410285459.471478.jpg

So not outside to outside I should've started in the middle then?

Set your caliper to zero with a bullet in it, then measure the outside to outside. Or you can measure outside to outside and subtract the diameter of the bullet.

Thanks jimmy. Sorry to take away from your thread!! Was ogling and noticed #'s will try it!

Nice looking! Is the Scope the Atacr? What reticle did you get and how do you like it?