• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Thank you PPR **pics**

Xdguy

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 8, 2010
TX
I wanted to take a minute and send a BIG thank you to Paul at Pro Precision Rifle. He's a new site sponsor, so I thought I'd send him my Rem. 700 bolt to get fluted. I have to say, I think he did a great job and he turned it around quick too!! He got it last Wednesday and I had it back today, Monday. LINK TO HIS SITE

I went with the Tac 8 fluting and the dark grey Cerakote. I kind of wish I had gone with black instead of the dark grey, but it looks good none the less.

What do you guys think?

IMG_6073edited.jpg

IMG_6085edited.jpg

Re: Thank you PPR **pics**

the more I look at his work the more I want to send my bolt to him. Looks great, but sadly yea, i would have gone with Black.

That looks very nice! I like the stock also. The dark grey dont look to bad.

Looks great. Who did the paint job on that stock? It's sick! I want!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gunjunkie45</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Looks great. Who did the paint job on that stock? It's sick! I want! </div></div>

I painted the stock. HERE is the link to the thread I posted about it, if you are interested. I'm am pretty proud of it.

Bolt does look good! Eventually, I will replace the barrel with one that's fluted and threaded.
She's getting close to being complete
grin.gif

That's one bad ass stick! I think the grey adds a nice touch also.

Awesome paint job too

BnC

I have talked to Paul and he is a very nice guy and I can't wait to get my rifle back from my smith to get some bolt fluting done.

Paul keep up the killer work!!! Glad to see you join the Hide vendors

Awesome! Those flutes look like you have an end mill in there for your bolt. It looks sharp! (pun intended)

Sprayed 99,

Thanks for the nice comments. I am proud to be a sponsor of this great site. Everybody has been very gracious in welcoming me to the Hide. Thanks Guys.

Regards, Paul.

haba haba! Nice. I bet the bolt is nice and smooth to operate.

great work, that looks good. I like the contrast of the grey. If you ever put on a stainless barrel and have it blasted they'll match and look awesome.

Wow Xdguy- you have some artistic skills! That paint job looks awesome. New bolt on there goes with the work of art great!
Congrats!

awesome stock. u have a real talent. are u a tattoo artist or something

The hole rifle looks awesome you sir have talent very well done.Now lets see some Holes.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: midkansasguy</div><div class="ubbcode-body">awesome stock. u have a real talent. <span style="color: #FF0000">are u a tattoo artist or something </span></div></div>

No, I just like trying new things. Honestly, I just practiced each skull I was going to use over and over and over again, until I figured out exacty what made it look good. Then, I went on to the next one. They were absolutely horrible when I first started and I almost gave up on several ocassions. But, the more I practiced, the more I learned what worked and what didn't and my skulls began to improve. Eventually, I became confident enough to just go for it. I am proud of the way it turned out, but I would never claim to be a competent air brusher. As a matter of fact, I haven't touched it since.