• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thank You Premier Reticles!!

lizzardking308

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 20, 2007
Bozeman MT
I can just see it now...

Dear Premier Reticles,

We just wanted to say thank you! Thanks to your actions the Snipershide.com community now has an optics company that they can hate even more than us.

Regards,

Leupold

(This is in no means from Leupold in any way shape or form, just my $0.02. I for one am excited about the new scopes Leupold is coming out with and will definitely be checking them out once they're available to the public!)

Re: Thank You Premier Reticles!!

0dHE5.png

People like Scott mainly because most on the Hide knows he gives you the best deal.

Premier was nice enough to ONLY suspend his account.

Scott feared loss of business having to explain to customers why he is unable to fill their orders for Premier scopes and unable to give them the best discounts anymore. So he made Premier and ATI look bad.

ATI caught him "undercover" (which should be expected for enforcing MAP pricing) and Scott lied trying to defend his income/reputation of his business.

As a customer of course we like Scott. As a business with MAP pricing enforced I would see the issue. Premier's reaction is lenient and expected.

Premier in their response seems the most professional and reasonable.

Scott, well played, but for someone with such a esteemed reputation on the Hide I would have figured you would have taken the high road instead of going after Premier and ATI like this. Though it seems like the loss of income on Premier Scopes may be offset by the new customers who hate paying MAP/retail pricing and businesses enforcing of it by this hate thread. I think this was a poor choice for your reputation and character. Sounds like Scott's reputation is based on price rather than his character.

Point is it is not right for Scott to end up being the sole source for Premier Optics because people know he is the cheapest. He is cheating his competition to grow his business. Premier needs to keep things even and fair between retailers so they have a larger exposure to the market.

Sounds like Scott has ruined his business with one manufacturer and likely others. Despite how much people want to support him it does nothing if he can't stock product because manufacturers are not happy with his pricing. You cheat Scott by not paying MAP, Scott cheats the his competition by charging less than MAP. If you really supported Scott you would pay full price. If Scott really deserves the reputation claimed here he would not cheat his competition with pricing, but win with service!

I will not do business with Scott at Liberty Optics.

I would consider a Premier optic if I ever found the need and was in the budget for one just like any other scope in that category.

If Premier needs to lower their MAP, they will!

A possible solution!
The way to avoid the whole MAP and price-matching issue is what the big retailers do... They have their OWN MODEL version so they can charge less and not get other retailers pissed because they don't have to price-match it since its technically a different model!

Liberty Optics could have easily asked for a Hide Specific model version that he could sell exclusively!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mohonri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People like Scott mainly because most on the Hide knows he gives you the best deal.

Scott feared loss of business having to explain to customers why he is unable to fill their orders for Premier scopes and unable to give them the best discounts anymore. So he made Premier and ATI look bad.

ATI caught him "undercover" (which should be expected for enforcing MAP pricing) and Scott lied trying to defend his income/reputation of his business.

As a customer of course we like Scott. As a business with MAP pricing enforced I would see the issue. Premier's reaction is lenient and expected.

Scott, well played, but for someone with such a esteemed reputation on the Hide I would have figured you would have taken the high road instead of going after Premier and ATI like this. Though it seems like the loss of income on Premier Scopes may be offset by the new customers who hate paying MAP/retail pricing and businesses enforcing of it by this hate thread. I think this was a poor choice for your reputation and character. Sounds like Scott's reputation is based on price rather than his character.

Point is it is not right for Scott to end up being the sole source for Premier Optics because people know he is the cheapest. He is cheating his competition to grow his business. Premier needs to keep things even and fair between retailers so they have a larger exposure to the market.

Sounds like Scott has ruined his business with one manufacturer and likely others. Despite how much people want to support him it does nothing if he can't stock product because manufacturers are not happy with his pricing. You cheat Scott by not paying MAP, Scott cheats the his competition by charging less than MAP. If you really supported Scott you would pay full price. If Scott really deserves the reputation claimed here he would not cheat his competition with pricing, but win with service!

I would consider a Premier optic if I ever found the need and was in the budget for one just like any other scope in that category.

A possible solution!
The way to avoid the whole MAP and price-matching issue is what the big retailers do... They have their OWN MODEL version so they can charge less and not get other retailers pissed because they don't have to price-match it since its technically a different model!

Liberty Optics could have easily asked for a Hide Specific model version that he could sell exclusively! </div></div>

We're all SOOOOO glad you know how to copy and paste. Now isn't it past your bedtime?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mohonri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People like Scott mainly because most on the Hide knows he gives you the best deal.

A possible solution!

Liberty Optics could have easily asked for a Hide Specific model version that he could sell exclusively! </div></div>

We're all SOOOOO glad you know how to copy and paste. Now isn't it past your bedtime? </div></div>

Isn't it time to stop creating new threads about this? And leave it to rest?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mohonri</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Mohonri</div><div class="ubbcode-body">People like Scott mainly because most on the Hide knows he gives you the best deal.

A possible solution!

We're all SOOOOO glad you know how to copy and paste. Now isn't it past your bedtime? </div></div>

Isn't it time to stop creating new threads about this? And leave it to rest? </div></div>

No

...really?...

You guys just salivate waiting for another "Premier Sucks" thread to pop up, huh. Let's milk this one for all its worth!

if you are tired of reading about it stop reading about it. good job on the copy and paste. are you going to do that in every thread that pertains to this subject? obviously even the ones that joke about the matter irk you.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...really?... </div></div>

Yup

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lizzardking308</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: gugubica</div><div class="ubbcode-body">...really?... </div></div>

Yup </div></div>

See edit

I for one would like to see more posts by Zombie101. Doesn't really matter what he has to say as long as his sig is there.

I can't WAIT to see what NF has to offer, with the 11 innovations surely to change the market...oh and the price point.

We're all SOOOOO glad you know how to copy and paste. Now isn't it past your bedtime?[/quote]

I was wondering if I kept opening the same post.

Alright, since we have threads from Liberty, Premier and ATI then I think it's safe to say there are plenty of places for people to air their differences or support. I'm taking it upon myself to lock any others.

If Frank sees it different he can override me.