• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you RCBS for awesome support of your products!

rangeryo

Sergeant
Minuteman
Feb 7, 2013
Central Virginia
Broke the threaded cast piece on my RCBS RC supreme autoprime last night so I sent an email off to RCBS tech to see what they had to say. I was expecting some shipping charges at the very least, and possibly having to pay for the replacement part, but this is how it went down instead.

Yesterday at 8:16 PM
I'm emailing because I was removing the tube from my two month old autoprime unit tonight and the part of the casting that the primer tube connects to (the threaded section) broke off. Is there any way I can get a replacement part for this?

Thanks,
Tim Meadows
Address Removed

Today at 7:36 AM
Just ordered that for you no charge

CM Service Rep
RCBS
605 Oro Dam Blvd
Oroville Ca 95965
1-800-379-1732
Phone hrs 6:30am to 3:30pm

I started hand loading in 1972 with an RCBS RockChucker "kit". I still have that press mounted on my loading bench. I have several others. But that press has NEVER given me any reason to remove it from it's current place. My log shows somewhere just under 1/2 million total rounds combined of all the calibers I have loaded at one time or another. RCBS has NEVER failed to take care of any problem I called them about. HINT... Keep the paper they send you. It has a customer number on it. That'll cut down on several minutes phone time when they create a number every time you call. I have mine thumb tacked on the wall above the press.

Be careful,
Victor

I have an Uniflow powder dispenser that I got close to 16 years ago. Two years later a friend gave me a new micrometer adjustment kit with a small piston. Problem he had, then I had was that our Uniflow's had the large bore cylinders. I put the kit away not wanting to spend the $50 to get the small cylinder (poor college kid at the time). A month ago I was rummaging through my reloading equipment and I found the kit. Figured out what I needed for it and called RCBS. Rather than buy the small cylinder they sent me the large piston FOR FREE! Just a great company with great people working there.