• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Thank you RW Snyder Gunsmithing

JB02

CDR
Minuteman
  • Sep 14, 2011
    Northern VA
    I sent my wife's .308 to RW Snyder gunsmithing to have a Badger FTE brake installed and cerakoted. Here is why I like these guys and will use them again:

1. Email for price and service time quote was answered the same business day.

2. I was quoted a time of two weeks, but I had the rifle back to me 10 days after they received it.

3. First rate, professional job.

4. Reasonable, competitive price.

If you need some gunsmithing work done, I recommend you look them up.

Re: Thank you RW Snyder Gunsmithing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LT JGB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Here is why I like these guys and will use them again...</div></div>It's <span style="text-decoration: underline">that</span> guy; I had the pleasure of meeting him at the 'Cup and he appears to be very dedicated to the craft.
    smile.gif

Re: Thank you RW Snyder Gunsmithing

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LT JGB</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I sent my wife's .308 to RW Snyder gunsmithing to have a Badger FTE brake installed and cerakoted. Here is why I like these guys and will use them again:

1. Email for price and service time quote was answered the same business day.

2. I was quoted a time of two weeks, but I had the rifle back to me 10 days after they received it.

3. First rate, professional job.

4. Reasonable, competitive price.

If you need some gunsmithing work done, I recommend you look them up.</div></div>

This is why I chose him for my AR-10 build in a 260. I need to send my 5r off and have him install a brake on of these days and eventually will have him build me a bolt gun.