• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you SC Carry for helping restore our 2A rights.

Charleston is the NYC of SC.
I was born and raised here and have lived here most of my adult life. Charleston is certainly not what it was 20-30 yrs ago. Only thing that keeps me here is my business and my wife has about another 7 yrs to retire from MUSC. The funny thing is most of the yankees that have moved here that I meet all agree where they were from was a shithole over run by Democrats, but yet when you really talk to them you can tell their position on politics hasn't changed.........I don't get it!

Reactions: EddieNFL and Jgore
I was born and raised here and have lived here most of my adult life. Charleston is certainly not what it was 20-30 yrs ago. Only thing that keeps me here is my business and my wife has about another 7 yrs to retire from MUSC. The funny thing is most of the yankees that have moved here that I meet all agree where they were from was a shithole over run by Democrats, but yet when you really talk to them you can tell their position on politics hasn't changed.........I don't get it!
Many transplants do not understand that they participated in the destruction of the northern states. They move because taxes are too high. They voted for that action. They come south and vote for that same action. Where are they going to go after they f**kup the south?

Reactions: Steel+Killer
That's because dems are like aggies. The aggie I mean is a student or graduate of Texas A&M University. Let me explain.

One day, I saw an aggie beating his head against a brick wall.

I said, "Hey man, if you stop doing that, your head will feel better."

He said, "You are are probably right." And continued to bang his head against the wall.

Same goes with dems. In fact, there was a dem aggie who was having a baby. She spent some time in labor and was done. The doctor came back to her and said, "Congratulations! It's a healthy baby girl."

She said, "That's great! Is it mine?"

Reactions: Steel+Killer