• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

• Site updates coming next Wednesday at 8am CT!

The site will be down for routine maintenance on Wednesday 6/5 starting at 8am CT. If you have any questions, please PM alexj-12!

Thank You Sniper's Hide members!

Boosted2.0

Private
Minuteman
I just wanted to say thank you to everyone here. I was trying to decide what caliber and brand of gun and what scope to get in order to get into long range shooting and was lucky enough to stumble across this forum. Prior to coming here I was confused with various differeing bits of second hand and third hand info to the point where I would probably have just gotten a Remington 700, picked a scope off the shelf at Gander Mountain and called it a day.

I think it took me about 60 hours of reading through FAQs and posts, but I was able to answer pretty much every question I could come up with (and tons I didn't even know to ask, all without even having to post once.

The through the scope pictures were also awesome and helpful.

I have to say the reviews of the service the folks at US Optics give was spot on as well. I couldn't imagine a more helpful or patient bunch of folks. Also the level of knowledge compared to the guys at some of the other places (Optics planet, midway, etc) was a real wake-up call. Its a pleasure doing business with a solid company here in the US even if it does mean a heck of a long wait for my new scope. (I'm not generally a patient guy - its a character flaw of mine).

Anyways thats all - thanks for all of the knowledge and opinions. I have ordered my new rifle and scope and I am fairly confident I will enjoy them both immensely.

I'm sure I will have plenty of questions when they get here.

Thanks again!

Re: Thank You Sniper's Hide members!

Welcome Dave !

You didnt say what you ended up getting?