• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you to everyone over many years (including the assholes)

clcustom1911

Muppet Extraordinaire
Supporter
Minuteman
  • Oct 23, 2017
    The River in Arizona
    From one year ago, I was completely lost.

A very sincere thanks to everyone here over the last many years...I appreciate you. It's been a genuine journey of personal development going from what I thought was "it" (all the stabby activities) to now.

We all shitpost, and we all say all the things.

There is only one woman for one man. When they are joined together, they are to be as one flesh.

Without everyone here (or there or everywhere fucked right off), I wouldn't have developed the mindset I have to have found this woman, this gift from God to test me against all my previous sins.

Without you, we few, we happy few, my 275 bench pressing, many bow kills and Quigley Ford assaulting Band of Brothers... for he today who does not shed blood with me today shall me not my brother......

I thank you.

God is great (Allahu Ackabar?) Inshallah?

Whatever.

20240101_143825.jpg

Sincerely thanks (in no particular order) to @Dirty D @TheGerman @armorpl8chikn @308pirate (Honorable mentioned because zero fucks). @ArmyJerry @Bender @Redmanss. Etc.

It's good.

Thank you.

If you feel I wronged you, literally fuck off and there's a reason you weren't picked at dodge ball in elementary school.

A very sincere thanks to everyone here over the last many years...I appreciate you. It's been a genuine journey of personal development going from what I thought was "it" (all the stabby activities) to now.

There is only one woman for one man. When they are joined together, they are to be as one flesh.

Without everyone here (or there or everywhere fucked right off), I wouldn't have developed the mindset I have to have found this woman, this gift from God to test me against all my previous sins.

Without you, we few, we happy few, my 275 bench pressing, many bow kills and Quigley Ford assaulting Band of Brothers... for he today who does not shed blood with me today shall me not my brother......

I thank you.

Whatever.

View attachment 8349562

Sincerely thanks (in no particular order) to @Dirty D @TheGerman @armorpl8chikn @308pirate (Honorable mentioned because zero fucks). @ArmyJerry @Bender @Redmanss. Etc.

It's good.

Thank you.

If you feel I wronged you, literally fuck off and there's a reason you weren't picked at dodge ball in elementary school.

Congratulations on finding a good woman.
    I'm really happy you were able to come to the place you needed to be at in your life to be able to share your life with a wonderful woman.

I pray that you both are blessed with great joy and happiness.

Congratulations on finding a good woman.
    I'm really happy you were able to come to the place you needed to be at in your life to be able to share your life with a wonderful woman.

I pray that you both are blessed with great joy and happiness.
    I genuinely am blessed and it's something I'm only feeling for the first time in my life.

"....And it was good."

It's like when I first shot my 6.5 Creedmoor back in 2015.

I just sent this post over to the folks at "love on the spectrum" the good news is that you're in, next season, guaranteed spot. The bad news is that you have to supply your own edible coloring books. Keep your helmet on.
    I dont know you, and I still appreciate you. This is the quality shitpost I came here for. 🤩

I thank you.

Whatever.

View attachment 8349562

It's good.

Thank you.

You're welcome my dude

Congratulations,
    Wishing you both a wonderful life together.

Sharp looking couple.

Could have used a bit more sky in the pic.

Good deal!
    Also...looks she is just having some pity on you.
    Also, also...I really figured you had better hair than that.
    You know, I posted this in the Bear Pit, however I didn't know truly how far it fell.

To you, Sir, I cannot forgive you for these words.

48dbcb9e-a558-4db2-94b5-4db334d1933d_text.gif

There are certain transgressions I cannot judge.

Fuck right the fuck off with that fucking shit.

Do you have stock in 'Brylcreem' ?
    Hair is greasy enough to fry chicken on.

Ayem dill lay lah (or however the fuck you spell it in engrish).

Congratulations, that’s awesome

But seriously, where is the reception going to be held? I’m getting shit faced drunk on Boone’s Farm and cheap tekillya and see where the night takes me

• Haha
    Reactions: AMGtuned
    Typical green account behaviour.

Congrats on being a grown ass man. Marriage is cool, enjoy it !.. kids are icing on top.

Reactions: lash
    PRENUP! That chick is gonna take your guns, your house, your car, and likely the hair! This post itself, has already confirmed she is chipping away at the manhood. I won't say congrats, rather good luck in divorce court in a few years!

• Haha
    Reactions: Winningdog

I thank you.

Whatever.

View attachment 8349562

It's good.

Thank you.

Oh god

When you go to sell some guns let us know for the UDGRNDPX

Congratulations

Get used to these words
    Yes
    Yes
    And Yes (unless she asks”does X make me look fat the answer is always NO)

And remember
    What’s your is hers
    And what’s hers is hers

God bless

Congratulations! Have lots of children, they’re the best!