• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you to Kyle @ XLR Industries!

RyeDaddy

Dickhole
Minuteman
Jan 19, 2009
Hellbound in Fort Worth, TX
I wanted to thank Kyle publicly for taking care of me and showing that customer service REALLY matters. I ordered a Carbon chassis for my M2013 build and it ended up taking longer than either of us expected. Things happen and I understand that, it seems there was a mixup in the making of my chassis that caused the extra delay. Through this Kyle was in touch and honest and very apologetic, a total class act. He went above and beyond to make it up to me and I am very grateful.

KYLE: Thank you, your chassis is fantastic and I REALLY appreciate the service I received.

It arrived yesterday and it was absolutely worth the wait. I'm sending off a box of parts to Mark Gordon on Monday to have it all put together, can't wait.

Here's a crappy iPhone pic of all my parts with the chassis just because people like pics. The chassis itself is a real work of art and is really light compared to other stocks and chassis. Next time you guys see it it will all be painted up by Custom Gun Coatings.

2pqp5rb.jpg