• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thank you to Mike @ CS Tactical

117D-RTO

Shooter ready, standby...
Supporter
Minuteman
Jul 2, 2010
Erie, Colorado
I had probably one of the best customer service experiences in my life with Mike at CS Tactical and wanted to share. He answered the phone or called right back every time I rang him, he was quick to respond to my PMs here on the Hide and he contacted me the day the scopes came in so I could place my order and get it out the door same day. I will definitely be a return customer and would not think twice about buying from CS Tactical! Thanks again Mike!

T3-TAC-800.jpg

Re: Thank you to Mike @ CS Tactical

I had the same experience with him a few years ago. Great guy.

Mike is g2g I ordered the wrong scope once and he helped me out a lot.

have to agree, Mike is definitely a good guy who can offer sound advice as well

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, looks great. Keep us updated on how you like that Premier Light Tac. </div></div>

2 thumbs up for Mike!

2 thumbs up for the LT as well!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: c-3</div><div class="ubbcode-body">not to hijack the thread but what stock is that </div></div>

Hey C-3, no prob - it's a Tikka T3 TAC, that is the "stock" stock, I added CDI bottom metal to use AI mags. It would be wearing a Whiskey-3 if they were still available!

tac.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: PatrickChewing</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Wow, looks great. Keep us updated on how you like that Premier Light Tac. </div></div>

Thanks Patrick, I took it to the range today for the first time and was really impressed with the scope. At max magnification it wasn't hard at all to get the sight picture to show up, something that the TRS-1 it replaced had major issues with. The reticle is very fine and I had no problem using it on a 1" square at 250 yards today. I use a pair of Swaro EL-42 binoculars for hunting and the glass in the Premier reminds me of these, just super crisp and really easy on the eyes.

Thank you for the order and the for GREAT FEEDBACK!!!

That is one great looking setup... I have been thinking about getting a T3. I have a 595 and love it. Do not shoot it much.

Mike @ CST