• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you

Kasey

Gunny Sergeant
Commercial Supporter
Minuteman
Apr 3, 2003
www.accu-shot.com
Frank, Thank you for your vision of Snipershide, for staying the course and creating a site were the best kind of people like to visit. People that are truthful, objective and charitable, the kind of people that you want for friends and neighbors. SH has been and continues to be part of B&T's history and success, I appreciate and Thank you for all of your efforts.

Kasey

It is guys like you that make the site what it is ... I am only offering a venue for others to use, and we have seen many fall down attempting to use it. Your success is due to your hard work and dedication to your customers.

Me, I am just a fan :)

But I appreciate your support and faith in the site ...

Agreed. I've learned a ton. But holy shit I need a cheaper hobby.

I guess I've always had expensive hobbies. Firearms, fast cars, photography, etc.... I've read forums for real life info, experiences, suggestions on them all as well. SH has, by far, had the most in-depth resources, helpful members..... and best of all, quick to dispense with the OAF mall-ninja poser types.

I agree.....I've learned alot because this board exists.

Thanks!

I'm really digging this site also. Thanks to frank and all the helpful members. I'm learning a ton. Cheers

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thisthreadrocks.jpg

lol, "just a fan", now thats funny. Anyone making that claim about you in earnest can proven wrong in a sentence.

Frank, Thank you for your vision of Snipershide, for staying the course and creating a site were the best kind of people like to visit. People that are truthful, objective and charitable, the kind of people that you want for friends and neighbors. SH has been and continues to be part of B&T's history and success, I appreciate and Thank you for all of your efforts.

Kasey

It is guys like you that make the site what it is ... I am only offering a venue for others to use, and we have seen many fall down attempting to use it. Your success is due to your hard work and dedication to your customers.

Me, I am just a fan :)

But I appreciate your support and faith in the site ...

I have been to a bunch of different forums spanning all kinds of different hobbies: mountain biking, 4x4 - Offroading, AR-15, etc. They just do not hack it for me. I find they only contain the internet commando's who do nothing to excel their sport, only a bunch of ego dumbasses without regard. This site has a wealth of information from knowledgable folks. Yes, we get the douchenozzles from time to time, but that will happen anywhere. We also get industry leaders who contribute a HUGE amount.

Without people like Frank and Kasey, I would not be able to shoot the way I do today. I would still be stuck at the 100 yard square range thinking I was hot pooh. The things I do today were completely a dream for me 5 years ago, or even 20 years ago when I purchased my Winchester Model 70 Heavy Barrel. I failed miserably at getting that thing to shoot right. I had no reference and no help to fix the issues. I sold the rifle and scope and gave up on the idea of shooting long range precision. It was chancing on this website and conversing with these kind of vendors that made my dreams a reality.

Thank you BOTH Frank and Kasey.

Id like to say thanks as well for an outlet that beginners (like myself), can read, ask questions, understand and apply to better improve our ability.

When I first joined, I didn't realize how much it takes to be able to shoot with any kind of consistency. I've seen improvement in my shooting already and am looking forward to the future. .......
Thanks again to all the people that make this forum what it is!!