• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you

Chiller

Minuteman
  • Dec 18, 2008
    Sole resident of Mt. Crumpit.
    Just wanted to take a moment to say thank you to several Hide members. Had the opportunity to be at the range for a few today to confirm my 100 yard zero and then proceeded to ding steel at 200, 300, 400, and 500. All on the numbers, and all on steel. Why I am saying this is a few benches down a gentleman was firing his .300 Magnum Weatherby. One high, one low, (no hits)(nice Rifle and nice Nikon Scope). The speed of dialing the target on a FFP squaring up, holding a bit for wind and sending it is uniquely and quietly satisfying.
    Anyway, short story long;
    Thank you to:
    Phil
    Slug
    Leo
    Lowlight
    Lindy
    Later
    Kurt
    LVCatfish
    Jacob
    Stacey
    Raydog
    Zac Smith
    Adam Bauer
    Jeffvn
    LRS50BMG

I am sure I have missed someone, for that I am sorry. Just want to say I enjoy this place and I am enjoying the learning curve.

Re: Thank you

Chiller,
    Your welcome, and enjoy your time at RO!
    CKA is a one man list..
    smile.gif

um .....what?

I wasn't there. Turns out they got free beer at the Hard 8, sorry.

Hard 8 is some good stuff. Pick up chow every time I head home and go through Brady.