• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thank you

Gooberdotcom

Private
Minuteman
May 8, 2018
Foremost for a place to inform myself. I’ve always been..a meat gun guy. Essentially, if i could bust a milk jug full of water at 200 yards; I called it zeroed for the year. Put the meat on the ground, from the ground to the freezer, freezer to the belly, period.

70’s child. Father Korean era paratrooper. Guns, like food; have been there from the begining. Always wanted a shooter. A tack driving mother scratcher. Never got serious about it.

Recently purchased a 700 dicks ADL tactical. At 449.00 with 100.00 rebate, well I just simply couldnt pass up the gamble...will it shoot or not? Essentially an AAC without the stampings on the receiver, or 1in10 twist tactical on the barrel.

I’ve done the BDL conversion and set it in a houge stock for now. Got a Conquest MC 3.5-15x50 1” tube ive had sitting around in weaver grandslams on the stock rail. A timney 510 and a M4-72 break as it has no real crown protection.

I know its kind of a crap shoot, It may or may not wind up being a shooter. Time will tell. Need a better platform for a stock, but for now; its run what ya brung.

I know the limitations of this system. What can actually be expected. However, I have questions about this and that from time to time. Faced with my own ignorance, and lack of certain experiance; I felt it warranted reaching out. I may not always post where I should. Ask the questions that I should where I should, please forgive.

Again, thank you