• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks for having me here

Alex7

Private
Minuteman
Dec 31, 2023
Switzerland/Europe
Hi,

I am Alex 39yrs old, hunter and shooter from Switzerland.
due to the last years I started reloading for my 30cals.
I own a 308, two 300win actually I am looking for another one, the 300rum.
Do I need it, absolutely not, I want it 😂
We have strict hunting rules in my country as no further shots then 220yrds, must retain a around 1500ft lbs at the 220yrds and at it must be at least a 7mm bullet diameter. And we’re getting the leadfree mandat 2025.

hope you guys will have a great year 2024.
regards
Alex

Welcome!

So if you take a shot at 300 meters, they take your birthday away?

What about Christmas??

Reactions: Alex7
You’ll pay a shitload of money for fine for the first time when they catch you. And for the second time you’ll loose your hunting license for life.
here it’s a 16 months long course to get the hunting license.
So therefor we try to avoid to break the rules.

Reactions: Holliday
You’ll pay a shitload of money for fine for the first time when they catch you. And for the second time you’ll loose your hunting license for life.
here it’s a 16 months long course to get the hunting license.
So therefor we try to avoid to break the rules.
Well I am a by the book hunter here. I follow the rules.

They do make us parade around in "blaze orange" in the ultimate show of victim blaming here though.

Now that women have joined the fray, "hot pink" is ok.....o_O Because apparently (according to our governing bodies" women won't hunt if they can't wear pink.....

Reactions: Alex7
Well I am a by the book hunter here. I follow the rules.

They do make us parade around in "blaze orange" in the ultimate show of victim blaming here though.

Now that women have joined the fray, "hot pink" is ok.....o_O Because apparently (according to our governing bodies" women won't hunt if they can't wear pink.....
yeah I absolute obey the rules. That’s why we have them.
Wow I often get the feeling your country went total crazy the last years.