• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks Google

HeavyAssault

Dog-Face One-Horse Pony-Soldier (AVN RGT)
Minuteman
  • Feb 14, 2011
    Florida
    Not that is has to be said, I'm sure MANY already have these thoughts but I'll just say it myself.

Fuck you Google. It's Memorial Day so you apply your dedication to U.S.A. by just leaving your slate blank.
    We get it. You're bought and sold on anything BUT being an American. I'm sure next month you will be going out of your way to "embrace" those you care about.

Screen Shot 2023-05-29 at 07.02.45.png

Here is googoo's results for "showing no respect:

Disrespectful words and actions are rude and show a lack of respect. If you want to "dis" someone, be disrespectful towards them. You probably know that respectful things show consideration, kindness, and appreciation. Disrespectful things do the opposite.

Its a tool, nothing more. THe important psrt is how is the tool being used.

Google on my Mac has a flag and a greyed "Google" that when you click it, goes to a Memorial Day search.

Memorial Day

Google on my Mac has a flag and a greyed "Google" that when you click it, goes to a Memorial Day search.

Memorial Day
    Now we know where that marketing exec from Bud Light landed after they let her go. That tiny little flag is all they could muster? You wouldn't ever know what it was for unless you clicked/hovered on it.

It’s greyed out. Click on it and a memorial graphic with content shows up. I’m guessing they were going for a somber and ‘less is more’ approach.

Reactions: HeavyAssault
    The screen capture is as on my Mac on a few different web browsers. In the end yea...I click on the gray section I get the typical Google results.

My point: Next month it will be different. Just $.02 not adjusted for inflation.

There will be rainbows there if it was LGBTQ day or pride month or whatever they call it.

I never really paid attention to it but I honestly just assumed all of your Holiday's came through Google to us because no one gives a shit about Canada.
    Says the asshole whose personality is the worlds most effective contraception.

I'm fine with there just being a small American flag. Way better than Google celebrating the 150th birthday of someone nobody has ever heard of.