• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Rifle Scopes Thanks Richard @ CS Tactical!

lancetkenyon

Sergeant
Minuteman
Oct 8, 2012
Glendale, AZ
Gathering parts for a new short/lighter weight medium (out to 1000) range suppressed rifle.

Got down to scope choices, and really only had a couple in mind.

1. TT315M
2. S&B PMII 5-20×50US

I knew the TT315M has been backordered for about 6 months, but took a shot at it anyway.

Called Richard on Thursday afternoon @ 4:30pm. Told him what I was looking for. He said TT was closed, and he would have to call them the next day to check, but confirmed the backorder status for the last 6 months. Since my stock is going to be 6-8 months, I wasn't really needing the scope anytime real soon however.

Friday morning at 10:00am, I got a call back from Richard. A single TT315M w. Gen 2XR was available. I immediately told him to order it and paid for it on the spot. Should have in in 2-3 weeks, not 6+ months!

Thanks again Richard and CS Tactical! Great customer service and follow through.

Specs of said hunting rifle:
6.5SS
Kelbly Atlas Tac SA w. Mag bolt face
20" 1:7.5" Proof Sendero
6.5mm TBAC Ultra 7
Manners EH1 w. 12.5"LOP & ultralight cheek piece in Tac Moss w. Pillars
PT&G Oberndorf BDL w. canoe floorplate
TriggerTech Diamond
Seekins alloy 30mm "low" .82" rings
Tangent Theta TT315M 3-15×50 Gen 2XR
Flatline Ops level

Will be running either 150 SMK or new 144 Hybrid, should get 2950-3000fps hopefully.

Sounds like your Xmas wish came true. Now if only the stock would come sooner than 6-8 months. You're going to have to break open the box and mount that TT315M on another one of your rifles immediately to test that scope out.

Yeah, I have another TT315M on a 6 Creed that Richard got me. Amazing scopes.
Should have everything but the stock and suppressor in 6 weeks or so. I will have the barreled action done when all that stuff is in. I have another EH1 I can mount it up in for barrel break in amd fire forming the brass while I wait.

Reactions: CSTactical
The TT315M that I have on a 223ai is a real dream to work with.Im so happy to have this scope and between this and my ZC 4x20 I am spoiled rotten.But I am fine with that.How do you like the Manners EH1?

https://i.pinimg.com/236x/9d/b8/82/9db882cf5382ced557a430e7a8725f33--pixie-costume-christmas-fancy-dress.jpg