• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Suppressors Thanks Shark precision!

Alan_H

Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 24, 2009
washington
Awhile back at the 2011 Oregon Sniper Challenge, i picked up a certificate from Shark Precision. I finally got around to ordering the "shark" .308 model in mid January. After about three months the form 3 cleared and it was off to my dealer. Once it arrives i fill out the paperwork give my $200 and wait........

well my tax stamp shows up today! i rush over on my lunch break and pick it up and again wait..... for work to end.

so i finally make it to the range to check POI shift and play a bit, and well POI shift is minimal about .3 down and .3 left.
here is the first two shots from my RBros .260 with can
1350609340513.jpg

some rifles getting re-zeroed with the can, near to far, RBros .260, truck gun .308 and .300blackout
1350608765468.jpg

this can is awesome! finish and fit is awesome! weighs in at 19oz! cant wait to get more rounds down range!

THANKS SHARK PRECISION!

Re: Thanks Shark precision!

I run a 30cal Shark on my 6.5 Creedmoor. Very nice suppressor, my shift was about .2 low and .1 left. Over all I am very happy with it and the Tigershark that I got from them.

Good choice.

Re: Thanks Shark precision!

Have many of his cans and they are great.Builds an excellent rifle as well.