• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Thanks Smokey

Peloton

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 30, 2011
Western Washington
Saw this vid and debated posting it. It's intriguing then funny then definitely <span style="font-weight: bold"><span style="text-decoration: underline">disturbing </span></span>all at the same time.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNMq8XS4LhE"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/HNMq8XS4LhE" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Re: Thanks Smokey

wtf

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I just lost 3 mins of my life....creepy i dont know what else to say </div></div>

Not just the initial three minutes, but the time it takes to get that out of your head...

Wonder if he did the pooch?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy likes to have sex with animals...? I dont get it... </div></div>

No, he likes to have sex with hot chicks. He just has some skewed sensors in his brain that make animals look like hot chicks. We should all be so lucky.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy likes to have sex with animals...? I dont get it... </div></div>

No, he likes to have sex with hot chicks. He just has some skewed sensors in his brain that make animals look like hot chicks. We should all be so lucky. </div></div>

I saw it the same way, but I couldn't say it, and I am glad that I am not the only one who saw it that way, but I am not so sure about the 'we should all be so lucky' part. LMAO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it weird that I got a chub off this? </div></div>

<span style="font-weight: bold">[/b]Not at all,But sharing about it with us is a tad creepy!</span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: maxpower220</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Wheres-Waldo</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Guy likes to have sex with animals...? I dont get it... </div></div>

No, he likes to have sex with hot chicks. He just has some skewed sensors in his brain that make animals look like hot chicks. We should all be so lucky. </div></div>

Is that how it works for Shankster? He likes hot chicks, but when he looks at some huge beast of a woman, he see a hot chick?

Just playin Shank! I like em big too (just not as big as yours, ewww).

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it weird that I got a chub off this? </div></div>

depends on what part, the women or when ya realised they were animals... lmao

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kingrabbit</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: dohnuts58</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Is it weird that I got a chub off this? </div></div>

depends on what part, the women or when ya realised they were animals... lmao </div></div>

No, the broads, 100%

All those bored farmers in Iraq/Afghanistan must develop the same vision.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: CE1371</div><div class="ubbcode-body">All those bored farmers in Iraq/Afghanistan must develop the same vision. </div></div>

Nothing like using thermal vision and catching an iraqi shagging a goat with his buddies.

Its not weird if you got a chub while watching this... might be a little weird if the chub was still going strong after the actual sheep was shown... Everyone has their own definition of "weird" though

Interesting until the sheep showed up
eek.gif

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BFMF</div><div class="ubbcode-body">wtf

+1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Bitter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I think I just lost 3 mins of my life....creepy i dont know what else to say </div></div>

Not just the initial three minutes, but the time it takes to get that out of your head...</div></div>

So my gf now wants a hoody like this and for me to tell everyone she thinks he is a baaaaaaad man.

yes i finally made an account just to post this (future contributions will hopefully be more constructive)