• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks, Sniper's Hide, but......I'm out

G

I have been hitting the forum scene less and less this year because of other commitments and endeavors. And after reading 2 posts today along the lines of:

"My beard gets caught in my AR stock....what should I do?"

and the other:

"What pants should I wear?"

I have decided that i've reached my limit. I would like to thank Frank for offering this site. I would also like to thank those that go the extra mile with their patience and knowledge and help those that are deserving of it; "DesertHK" and "Lindy" in particular.

Good luck, shoot straight, and stay safe!

Yours,
Pointblank4445

P.S. BlackUMP, you're fucking hopeless.

Re: Thanks, Sniper's Hide, but......I'm out

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">P.S. BlackUMP, you're fucking hopeless. </div></div>

smirk.gif

Damn, I didn't know you had to click on every thread except the ones started by Shankster.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been hitting the forum scene less and less this year because of other commitments and endeavors. And after reading 2 posts today along the lines of:

and the other:

I have decided that i've reached my limit. I would like to thank Frank for offering this site. I would also like to thank those that go the extra mile with their patience and knowledge and help those that are deserving of it; "DesertHK" and "Lindy" in particular.

Yours,
Pointblank4445

P.S. BlackUMP, you're fucking hopeless.</div></div>

You seem to have forgotten the: "What color of interior should I get in my new truck that I'm ordering?"

Always a classic in the precision marksmanship world. So yeah, I'm agreeing with you to a point. Thing is, there is so much more here, offered in so many other forums. By so many knowledgeable people. Can't find that 'just anywhere', eh?

I'm suggesting a "re-think" as well as an "ignore user" foray.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, I didn't know you had to click on every thread except the ones started by Shankster. </div></div>

What he said.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: oldgrayone</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Damn, I didn't know you had to click on every thread except the ones started by Shankster. </div></div>

What he said.
</div></div>

What did he say?

Well not the best forum suicide I have seen, more like turning a light out, which ok.

Not to defend any of it, but you guys need to learn to change the channel more often. I have Direct TV with every channel available, and really I only watch about a dozen channels, the rest get untouched.

Funny thing about the beard, we had a contractor, works in Afghanistan and sports a full beard. He bought a DTA and had to put tape on the receiver because his beard gets caught in the action of the bullpup. Sure we all laughed but it was a real issue for him.

Enjoy your time away, I know I stay away, but this place just keeps dragging me back. LOL

I'll stick around till someone post a pubic hair problem.

Then I'll see
laugh.gif

<span style="font-size: 20pt"> ?</span> <span style="font-size: 8pt"> </span>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see the point of this thread..... </div></div>

That's the point.....

I've left this website 10 times in the last 5 years.

Wasn't really by choice though.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPw-3e_pzqU"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/UPw-3e_pzqU" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NTRP-CKA</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I've left this website 10 times in the last 5 years.

Wasn't really by choice though.

</div></div>

Yeah, but Cap (I like that, kinda like "Illbust a CAP on yo ass, boy), you havent made the "Bannd for a Year Club".

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'll stick around till someone post a pubic hair problem.

Then I'll see
laugh.gif
</div></div>

Well... There was this one time....
wink.gif

Haha had ya worried.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harvester of Sorrow </div></div>

People are such pussy's , "I'm leaving cause I'm cant figure out which thread I want to read and when I read every one I find the stupid ones offensive and boring " Well , welcome to fucking life , sift thru the BS and enjoy .

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KIDGLOCK</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Harvester of Sorrow </div></div>

People are such pussy's , "I'm leaving cause I'm cant figure out which thread I want to read and when I read every one I find the stupid ones offensive and boring " Well , welcome to fucking life , sift thru the BS and enjoy . </div></div>

+1

BooHoo-Cry_baby.jpg

I wonder how many times Pointblank has been on to see who has posted in this thread?

I have learned alot since being a memeber on sniperhide, just as in life there will be bumps in the road, but i believe there is much more to offer here than in other forums. Just my 2 cents.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder how many times Pointblank has been on to see who has posted in this thread? </div></div>

According to her profile, her hobbies include: " Seeking truth, Dispelling myth. Battling ignorance".

So she's probably been busy with that.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: tucker301</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IdahoMike</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I wonder how many times Pointblank has been on to see who has posted in this thread? </div></div>

According to her profile, her hobbies include: " Seeking truth, Dispelling myth. Battling ignorance".

So she's probably been busy with that. </div></div>

Her profile reads like she's Janeane Garofalo. <span style="font-weight: bold">*CrInGe*</span> Has everybody had their shots yet?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ssgp2</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: KYS338</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I don't see the point of this thread..... </div></div>

That's the point..... </div></div>

Exactly...

I couldnt find the right place to post this concern of mine so since someone mentioned it here I will just throw it out there in this thread.....

My pubes are WAY too long! I mean I know I could shave them but i did that once and it itched when I got behind my AIAWASATAU in the prone. I braided them once but the fumanchu chaffed the insides of my knees. Oh guys what do I do? please help me

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldnt find the right place to post this concern of mine so since someone mentioned it here I will just throw it out there in this thread.....

My pubes are WAY too long! I mean I know I could shave them but i did that once and it itched when I got behind my AIAWASATAU in the prone. I braided them once but the fumanchu chaffed the insides of my knees. Oh guys what do I do? please help me </div></div>

I can think of a few posters, some in self-imposed limbo, and others in hack, who would probably work them down for you to a bare minimum like a goat on sweetgrass.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I couldnt find the right place to post this concern of mine so since someone mentioned it here I will just throw it out there in this thread.....

My pubes are WAY too long! I mean I know I could shave them but i did that once and it itched when I got behind my AIAWASATAU in the prone. I braided them once but the fumanchu chaffed the insides of my knees. Oh guys what do I do? please help me </div></div>

I can think of a few posters, some in self-imposed limbo, and others in hack, who would probably work them down for you to a bare minimum like a goat on sweetgrass. </div></div>

Priceless!!!LMAO!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Sgt. 0811</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I'm still trying to figure out what pants I should wear </div></div>

A nice pair of camo chinos with these underneath.
http://www.manties.net/

LMAO! Thanks tucker I was gonna go with capri pants

I'd go with a pump instead of a flip flop in case you run out of ammo the pump has more weight and you can throw it at the target.
My 2 cents

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what's the best flip flops to wear shootin?</div></div>

You want TEVA sandals... for that extra traction you need the tactical heel strap.

I heard you have to be "JUMPED" out. That's not true, you can just leave?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: VAJayJayPunisher</div><div class="ubbcode-body">what's the best flip flops to wear shootin?</div></div>

you should see the ones i use when i jump out of airplanes....

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been hitting the forum scene less and less this year because of other commitments and endeavors. And after reading 2 posts today along the lines of:

and the other:

Yours,
Pointblank4445

....quitter

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it was a queef </div></div>

I can just imagine the dust cloud ...

I just want to know where Switchblade is...
Switch, you there buddy?

and the other:

Yours,
Pointblank4445

P.S. BlackUMP, you're fucking hopeless. </div></div>

it waz nic taking 2 u budy

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

it waz nic taking 2 u budy </div></div>

Priceless.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I

+ 1,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000,000.999

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: High Binder</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">

it waz nic taking 2 u budy </div></div>

Priceless. </div></div>

Why does black_ump remind me of the midget sheriff in "High Plains Drifter"?

mthesheriffhighplainsdr.jpg

Oh, yeah, I know: "I'm the sheriff, I'm the sheriff!"

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: black_ump</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Pointblank4445</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I have been hitting the forum scene less and less this year because of other commitments and endeavors. And after reading 2 posts today along the lines of:

and the other:

Yours,
Pointblank4445

<span style="color: #FF6600"> it waz nic taking 2 u budy</span> </div></div>

Translation please?

Black ump - here you go:

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2356924&page=1

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Veer G</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: force_multiplier</div><div class="ubbcode-body">it was a queef </div></div>

I can just imagine the dust cloud ... </div></div>

bwahaha.