• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks to everyone that shares their knowledge!

jcfd2201

Playing with fire!
Minuteman
Mar 3, 2010
NE Arizona
Way too many people to thank individually so I will simply have to say thanks to everyone that posted instructional vids, answers questions, and share their knowledge here.

While I have loaded thousands of rounds of pistol ammo for shooting USPSA I never really messed with rifle ammo until fairly recently. After watching the vids, reading posts, and asking questions I got busy loading for my 260AI. Thanks in major part to the Hide and the members here this was the results from some ladder and load testing.

260AIgroup2.jpg

I know it is only a 3 round group but I had only loaded 5 rounds at this CW and fired one a s fouler and the second to verify. The next closest load was really close too.

260AIgroup1.jpg

I just wanted to take a minute to say thanks!

Re: Thanks to everyone that shares their knowledge!

I second that ^

I am 100% new to reloading and had no one around me to teach me.
I have read countless post and have ask several questions. I even had one gentleman call me and walk me through the whole process!!!

Do to the members of snipers hide I am now loading 308 and 223 and soon 22-250 and I'm sure more in the future.

Thanks for everything

On a second note the ones of you who have helped in any way need to cough up some $$$$ because you have cost me a fortune!!!

Now, Now, Easy, there. Think about how much Golf, as a hobby, would cost ya!<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: RampedRaptor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">On a second note the ones of you who have helped in any way need to cough up some $$$$ because you have cost me a fortune!!! </div></div>

Snipers Hide is the most important tool on my reloading bench. The reloading manual is in a cabinet but the iPad is right next to the press.