• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks to GAP - Very Happy Customer

G22OneShot

Private
Minuteman
Apr 13, 2013
Just wanted to throw out a quick thanks to GAP for the rifle they recently finished for me. It has far surpassed my expectations. I'm 125 rounds in and couldn't be happier.

Rifle:
GAP Templar SA in .308 WIN
20" Bartlein 5R 11.25 Varmint Contour
Manners T4A Midnight Stock w/DBM5 Bottom Metal
Leupold Mk4 4.5x14x50 TMR Mil/Mil

IMAG0148-1.jpg

Range Report:
Not the best groups of the day, they were the only groups of the day. This rifle just plain shoots. Currently using handloads, havn't had a chance to run Factory Match ammo so cant speak to it but imagine it shoots those almost if not just as well. 1/3 MOA @ 100 and 1/4 @ 200. This is tactical shooting, Prone with a rice bag, no bench or vise.

IMAG0199-1.jpg

178gr Hornady A-Max
IMR 4064 @ 40.6gr
GMM Once Fired Brass
CCI BR-2
0.02 off the lands

Quick note about the re-loads. GAP does such a good job with the chamber and throat that you don't run into issues with OAL beyond magazine capacity, and it required very little headspace adjustment on my dies.

To sum it all up this rifle is amazing. I have had my hands on plenty of good shooters but this is hands down the best. If it ever sends a bad shot, you can be assured it was your fault. Thanks to GAP, for those still waiting for their rifle to come in, you wont be disappointed.

218 Bee - when I ordered mine, June 2012, I was quoted 12 months. The rifle showed up in 7. However that was then, current lead times are actually in a sticky in the forum under "bolt-action". It's the second or third from the top.

If you have want a gun they have parts for, time line is around two months. I ordered a crusader in 6.5c and it was done in less than two months. They have guns come up that they built for whatever reason that are ready to buy right now. give them a call if you are in a hurry they might know of something for you.

that thing is freakin sweet, great choice in colors too. nice shooting!