• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks to Mike and Frank (Everyday sniper podcast)

Tree

Supporter
Supporter
Minuteman
Jan 28, 2018
MN (Frozen tundra)
Not sure if I am supposed to post here if not feel free to move.

I wanted to give a big thank you to these two. As a newer shooter to the precision rifle world these podcasts have been extraordinarily helpful. I have finally caught up and have even listed to some more than once.

The advice and info helps me not to ask the dumb questions, helps to focus a new shooter in a sport with more options and software than others, and will definitely help me focus my practice sessions to get the most out of them.

Yesterday I listened to the PD for the first time...brilliant! Full of real meat! Thanks for doing this for us freaks.(y)

Yesterday I listened to the PD for the first time...brilliant! Full of real meat! Thanks for doing this for us freaks.(y)

I listened today for the first time. Now I do not know if I want to continue listening in reverse order or start from beginning lol..either way; I know what I will be listening to on my 14.5 hour nonstop flight Sunday....

Thanks Frank for the work and personality to be able to speak to a microphone for an hour at a time lololol

Maybe you can get Gus, Frank Green, Josh Kunz(sp), John Khalil, Jim Boatright, Jarno, Vlad Lobaev, David Tubb, Gary Schneider, Zak Smith, Cory Trapp etc etc to make guest appearance at some time :)

Sincerely,
Theis

Last edited:
Yes Frank I am loving the podcast. Everyday Sniper is great. You and Mikes dialogue is good.....thank you.

I listened today for the first time. Now I do not know if I want to continue listening in reverse order or start from beginning lol..either way; I know what I will be listening to on my 14.5 hour nonstop flight Sunday....

Thanks Frank for the work and personality to be able to speak to a microphone for an hour at a time lololol

Maybe you can get Gus, Frank Green, Josh Kunz(sp), John Khalil, Jim Boatright, Jarno, Vlad Lobaev, David Tubb, Gary Schneider, Zak Smith, Cory Trapp etc etc to make guest appearance at some time :)

Sincerely,
Theis
You want to party! LOL!:ROFLMAO:

Love this podcast. Its answered so many questions and wonders that I've had for years but didn't know how to ask. I look forward to each new episode and listen to older ones over again. Thanks Frank and Mike! Keep up the great work!

Reactions: M113A3
Not only is the info good, Frank is cracking me up in the car!

Humor is tough to do when written on a forum. But when you hear the way someone says it, it makes it funny.

I have made it through the first 25 so far. Only real issue that I have with them is that it has left me wanting more guns and gear. I did place my first ever order from mile high the other day. My new Tab Gear mat should be here tomorrow. Frank and Mike are WINNING with these Pod Cast!

I have also picked up several helpful tips that should help with my long range game. Makes the drive more enjoyable.

Love the podcast!! Like hearing from mike ! Wish he was on a little more. But I understand he’s busy. Keep up the go work!

Thanks, Shooters!

You guys are fucking awesome and we appreciate all the kind words.

We started this with the intent to give back to the long range community, help get the new shooters started, provide a "911" hot line, and give you, the shooter, the "Why." The motivation to get into and stay in this sport.

You guys are the ones giving us content and motivation (Why) to keep it going. I'm lucky enough to be surrounded by such an informed group of shooters who are taking science and math and making shots on target that seem impossible.

I honestly can't think of a better way to spend my spare time. I'm proud to support the best shooters in the world and remain at your beck and call.

Sincerely,
Mike at Mile High Shooting
The Everyday Sniper
[email protected]

My wife and I listen to Mike and Frank down in the “sweatshop”. She gets mad at me if I listen without her, so I’ve listened to several a couple of times! Great knowledge bombs and the interview with Glen Seekins was awesome. We are really enjoying this. Keep it up!

Thank you for taking the time to do this and help educate.

Chas Bales (Warhorse Actual)
Warhorse Development

Reactions: Mag1c-Mik3
I just found the podcast, after crawling out from the rock I was under, and wow, thank you for so much great info and insight. I have started over with the podcast and this time taking notes.

Thank you again, I'm really looking forward to when I'm ready to take a class.

I agree with everyone else. Love listening to it on my ride to and from work(at work as well... Lol). Literally a wealth of knowledge being put out. Might not replace a true class setting but implementing what they say has definitely improved my shooting. Thanks guys!