• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Gunsmithing Thanks to Pierce Engineering

John L

Sergeant
Minuteman
Apr 19, 2010
MI
Got a tour of their shop yesterday. Very interesting to see all the work that goes into the production of their actions. Jim handed me one of the new titanium actions. My first reaction was that it felt like it was made of plastic. Something in my head said it should weigh more, it just did not feel right as your holding it and looking at it. He told me the finished weight of the complete action is 1.36#. Had a great time meeting all the employees and seeing the facility.

Thanks Jim for taking some time out of your busy day.

John

Re: Thanks to Pierce Engineering

Had pierce put together my rifle a couple years back. Everyone there was super nice, and it was a great build experience. They had my rifle done in the time they estimated, and it's a tac driver.

Always have been tempted to build a lightweight gun using their titanium action. Just haven't pulled the trigger yet.

Jason

I have a pierce on a LRH 7 RUM broughton 5C barrel. Everybody that shoots or works that action is impressed. They are fantastic!!!

I went for a tour of their place a couple days ago as well. I am extremely impressed with their products and I think I'll be giving one of their actions a try on my next build.

Thanks for the tour Jim!

-Pete