• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks to Rifles Only

dogman

Sergeant
Supporter
Minuteman
Nov 11, 2007
AK
www.instagram.com
I just got home after attending Precision Rifle 1&2 at Rifles Only and I can't say enough about Jacob, Frank and Lisa. The course was more than I expected and I feel like Neo after he had Ju Jitsu injected into his brain. We had a great crew with a positive attitude attending the course which made it all the more better.

Re: Thanks to Rifles Only

They are great! We love going to RO! Glad you got everything out of it that I always do!

The Canadaian kept it interesting! South Tx is great for rifle training, but they suck donkey balls at BBQ.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: berm shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The Canadaian kept it interesting! South Tx is great for rifle training, but they suck donkey balls at BBQ. </div></div>

I have to agree. Texas BBQ sucks.

I was hoping to go to the April PR 1-2 course at RO, but a recent heart attack has changed my plans. Hopefully they'll offer another later in the year.

Well the BBQ you had might have sucked, but please don't lump our Country/State in to general comment like that.

Rifles Only flat out kicks ass, Jacob and Frank are very passionate about there Craft, and it shows in there professionalism, Lisa is the tide that binds everything and everyone together, you just got a world class education in more than shooting.

I was going to have Lisa's face xeroxed on my pillows. But then I met April......

It was a really good class, with a great bunch of students. We had some real shit weather for a few of the days, and everyone remained really motivated and on top of their game. When the week ended I think we can say it turned out really well. The thing is with classes like this, the student component is every bit as important as the program, so all these guys made it an excellent it class.

"One of these days" I keep telling myself......"one of these days".

eleaf-hope you're feeling/doing better!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sobrbiker883</div><div class="ubbcode-body">"One of these days" I keep telling myself......"one of these days".
</div></div>

I say the same thing.

I would love to have a real precision rifle under my belt. One day!

Hey I'm gonna defend my Texas bros, all Texas BBQ doesn't suck. I've had plenty of top shelf stuff in all my years frequenting the Lone Star State.

And I've been there plenty!!!

Lets think here

Great training
Great People
Great food
Great weather

and sometimes you even get to see Frankie!!

How can you not go there!!

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NOMAD</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Lets think here

Great training
Great People
Great food
Great weather

and sometimes you even get to see Frankie!!

How can you not go there!!

</div></div>

you say this NOW only because you got snow up to your nads.....

It was a really good class. If I can master just a couple things I learned I'll be a much better shooter. I'm also glad the pimp glass was out of commission.

Jacob taught me how to ride my bike with no handle bars.

That's right. No frickin handle bars.

The key to your success is you also didnt use a seat either!!!

PS no lube was needed!!

Cause we took turns sitting on your face, Chode Licker.