• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanks

T3N Rural

Private
Minuteman
Dec 18, 2018
Australia
G’day Frank and Mike. I just wanted to say thanks for the work and effort you put into the podcast. I only stumbled onto it just before Christmas, but I started at episode 28, ( as far back as ITunes went ) and have been listening at work marathon style, should be caught up by the end of the week. Love the show and always find a nugget of gold in each episode. I greatly appreciate the effort you guys put in, keep up the good work and don’t let any time travelling Chinese hold up the show.

Yes - I would like to say thanks as well, I have been listening pretty much from Episode 5 or so, and enjoy the show very much!

Reactions: Mag1c-Mik3
Don't rush to listen to them all. I started at episode 1 in early October and finished the latest this morning. I was lost on the drive home. Had to actually listen to the radio. WAY TO GO FELLAS! Please keep them coming.

Thanks Frank,Mike, and Adam
I have gotten a lot from the podcast I think I have listened to every podcast at least twice if not more.
I have heard things I missed listening the first time and is a great reference to go back to. Thanks again