• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Photos Thanksgiving Pheasant?

Re: Thanksgiving Pheasant?

Almost hit one with the truck yesterday. Gotta love a rooster pheasant.

Nice to see one even if its through someone else's pictures...dam yotes got them thinned out to near extinction around our parts ...... that is one thing I really do miss.

Deep fried pheasant for Thanksgiving... I can say I've done that before
laugh.gif
It was mmmmm good

My most prized possession is my grandfather stuffed pheasant he shot in 1947- as a kid I loved to stroke it's feathers on one side - stupid shxt kids do- I rubbed a lot of the feathers off. But it's a great memory and reminder of family. Happy Thanksgiving.

As a small boy i use to walk behind my Granddad pheasant hunting on his farm just outside Sturtevant, Wi. Now i understand they are all but gone. Then at the end of a good day it was plucking feathers and finding #6 shot, then eating. Many Thanksgiving we had pheasant.

That picture could not have been taken in Iowa cause we have no pheasants here anymore
smile.gif