• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thanksgiving Prediction

chongoMT

Sergeant
Minuteman
Jun 6, 2010
With all the "suggestions" and guidance to cancel or downsize Thanksgiving gatherings, which high and mighty prick is going to get caught having a large gathering? I fully expect photo's of a social elite holding a large party after repeatedly informing us on what right looks like.

Our little resort town is OVERRUN with white plates every weekend. Noone quarantines. Everyone flaunts the rules. It's a load of garbage... the "Special" millionaires with their 25K square foot 8th homes... have no regard for any rules. In our town of 2500 'locals' there are 1,000 flatlanders every weekend who have no business here... IF this is all real. Which it is not.

Rules are for little people. Not the elite.

Read Ayn Rand.

Sirhr

1605304537145.png

Our little resort town is OVERRUN with white plates every weekend. Noone quarantines. Everyone flaunts the rules. It's a load of garbage... the "Special" millionaires with their 25K square foot 8th homes... have no regard for any rules. In our town of 2500 'locals' there are 1,000 flatlanders every weekend who have no business here... IF this is all real. Which it is not.

Rules are for little people. Not the elite.

Read Ayn Rand.

Sirhr
Our little Island community has been polluted by flatlanders since lockdown. I am learning to NOT wave hello at them as I drive by. They "escaped" Seattle as soon as the fit started hitting the shan.

Thanks, but keep your liberal poison/pestulance in the city, where it belongs. Nobody out here in the the dingles gives a fuck about the problems you have created and carry with you like a bad case of herpes........

Oh, and Jay Inslee's wife was pontificating on local media about "potentially more lockdowns to come". Impying Thanksgiving and Christmas. How about "fuck you cunt, no one elected you and no one cares what you think" ? You're welcome to come to my house and personally witness my compliance/willingness to comply with that bullshit.

Last edited:
I'll be on my yacht. I haven't decided which one yet. The Med, Carribean, South Pacific, decisions decisions.

• Haha
Reactions: 308pirate
Our little Island community has been polluted by flatlanders since lockdown. I am learning to NOT wave hello at them as I drive by. They "escaped" Seattle as soon as the fit started hitting the shan.

Thanks, but keep your liberal poison/pestulance in the city, where it belongs. Nobody out here in the the dingles gives a fuck about the problems you have created and carry with you like a bad case of herpes........

Oh, and Jay Inslee's wife was pontificating on local media about "potentially more lockdowns to come". Impying Thanksgiving and Christmas. How about "fuck you cunt, no one elected you and no one cares what you think" ? You're welcome to come to my house and personally witness my compliance/willingness to comply with that bullshit.
Getting to be time for the Caltrops...

Among other things.

On the bright side... they are all stockpiling food and toilet paper and supplies... but no weapons and no ammo. So, really, they are just holding my supplies. Plus I have a good Vegan Cookbook. How to cook and eat Vegans. With some marinating and smoking... I am sure vegans are at least somewhat edible.

SIrhr

Among other things.

On the bright side... they are all stockpiling food and toilet paper and supplies... but no weapons and no ammo. So, really, they are just holding my supplies. Plus I have a good Vegan Cookbook. How to cook and eat Vegans. With some marinating and smoking... I am sure vegans are at least somewhat edible.

SIrhr
Just like Spam.

Well, I’m gonna cook a turkey, have some taters, some stuffing, a fuck ton of pumpkin pie... and top it off with a nice bottle of 18 yo Talisker...

and Im going to invite whoever the fuck I want, whoever feels comfortable coming over and enjoying one day of normalcy and not talk about politics.

Well, I’m gonna cook a turkey, have some taters, some stuffing, a fuck ton of pumpkin pie... and top it off with a nice bottle of 18 yo Talisker...

and Im going to invite whoever the fuck I want, whoever feels comfortable coming over and enjoying one day of normalcy and not talk about politics.
U
da
Man !!
(y) (y) (y)

At Thanksgiving we will be only a few weeks away from jettisoning our feckless governor and getting better state government. I can't find 12 people within a mile of me, so I am assuming my Thanksgiving will be kosher.

Holy crap I tried cooking some of that and it's nasty!

I think after the apocalypse, I'll trade it for vegans.

At least I know what they are made of. And I suspect vegan bacon is somewhat tasty, if a bit heavy on the patchouli oil flavoring.

Sirhr

Wtf man, how did you cook it to fuck it all up?

All the hawaiians are giving you looks of death right now...

#spamneggs

Holy crap I tried cooking some of that and it's nasty!

I think after the apocalypse, I'll trade it for vegans.

At least I know what they are made of. And I suspect vegan bacon is somewhat tasty, if a bit heavy on the patchouli oil flavoring.

Sirhr
I told you to eat the can.

Reactions: sirhrmechanic
Plus I have a good Vegan Cookbook. How to cook and eat Vegans. With some marinating and smoking... I am sure vegans are at least somewhat edible.

SIrhr
I'm sure you are correct. After all, I already eat the meat of vegans. We had some great ribeye's just last night and I think we are having some barbecue pork ribs tonight.

Among other things.

SIrhr

• Haha
Reactions: OldSalty2
Back to the OP...I'm guessing their last name will be Cuomo...at least one or the other.

Among other things.

SIrhr

shame that pic with the guy and that slab of meat did not have a 3 legged cow standing behind him it would have set that picture off more than just him and a steak though that is a pretty nice side of meat . wait a cutting board and no beer lol its missing a lot .

Just a heads up, that slab of meat probably didn't come from a cow and it probably wasn't off the leg quarter either.

Reactions: 1skrewsloose
With all the "suggestions" and guidance to cancel or downsize Thanksgiving gatherings, which high and mighty prick is going to get caught having a large gathering? I fully expect photo's of a social elite holding a large party after repeatedly informing us on what right looks like.

Well, since you ask.........

If we can't be treated fairly with Thanksgiving gatherings, just wait for the shit show to start when the vaccine starts to ship. Will anyone protest when they find out some politician has 100+ doses for their friends and family while their voters wait for approval to receive it?

Just a heads up, that slab of meat probably didn't come from a cow and it probably wasn't off the leg quarter either.
That came from the first cut off the rib, right behind the shoulder blade. That cap (top piece) should be peeled off prior to cooking as it won't turn out tender on the grill / smoker. That steer was probably 1200 - 1500 lbs live.

That came from the first cut off the rib, right behind the shoulder blade. That cap (top piece) should be peeled off prior to cooking as it won't turn out tender on the grill / smoker. That steer was probably 1200 - 1500 lbs live.

Thanks, I'm familiar with beef. Not in the juvenile "your Mom loves meat" kind of way. Like the, I spent a significant amount of time on a working ranch way. This was before Yellowstone and all the flat billed, IPA drinking fucks ruined MT.

Back when I was with Denise (as opposed to Da Nephew)... we went to Thanksgiving at her family's home in Western New York. When I was left alone in the kitchen for a couple of minutes, I stuffed the turkey neck in the fly of my pants... and when her and her mother came in... Mayhem!

It was one of my better youthful pranks.

By all means, try it out for yourselves! It is the best thanksgiving joke ever!

Cheers,

Sirhr

Back when I was with Denise (as opposed to Da Nephew)... we went to Thanksgiving at her family's home in Western New York. When I was left alone in the kitchen for a couple of minutes, I stuffed the turkey neck in the fly of my pants... and when her and her mother came in... Mayhem!

It was one of my better youthful pranks.

By all means, try it out for yourselves! It is the best thanksgiving joke ever!

Cheers,

Sirhr
I've done the same with a Dungeness crab leg and told everybody "see I have crabs". We are a bunch of sick bastidges.

• Haha
Reactions: oneshot86
Zurlo's my sheriff and I shoot with Sheriff Murphy's guys.

Same ones that don't give two shits about the SAFE Act, either. See? The whole state isn't entirely libtarded.

I might troll them anyway and call 911 to report myself... just to hand out the extra pie to the poor bastards that got stuck with that shift.

Reactions: MtnGhost
If we can't be treated fairly with Thanksgiving gatherings, just wait for the shit show to start when the vaccine starts to ship. Will anyone protest when they find out some politician has 100+ doses for their friends and family while their voters wait for approval to receive it?
Let 'em have alllll they want.......... ;)

I'll be hosting a gathering of about 20. Several will kill deer that day here on the farm, 90% will shoot a collection of guns and all except one brother in law (college dean) will say fuck the government. Nobody will have a mask. It will be very similar all around here.