• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

That One Guy. You Tell'm Brother!!!

1J04

Lost Squirrel
Minuteman
  • Aug 7, 2011
    PNW WA
    Okay, it's getting really really wild out here in the "Sticks". We got like "ONE" (1) guy just tearing the place up and raising hell like we've never seen before. MN, NY, ChiTown, pffft. You want to see total chaos? The Long Beach Peninsula will never be the same after this. God Speed rebuilding from the ruins...............

Lone man protests in Long Beach; Astoria sees hundreds come out against police violence

1591804671137.png

https://www.chinookobserver.com/new...cle_b948a40a-aa81-11ea-be3e-e7257a899ad4.html

Shouldn't you have put him on the ground, tilted his head back to check for airway obstructions and started chest compressions until someone with a defibrillator came along to zap him?

Shouldn't you have put him on the ground, tilted his head back to check for airway obstructions and started chest compressions until someone with a defibrillator came along to zap him?

I dunno bout all dat Broheim. Wut I do know is someone I know who was down there drove by, rolled down the window, then just told him to "Go Home". Works every time. :LOL: 😂

Reactions: XLR308
    I dunno bout all dat Broheim. Wut I do know is someone I know who was down there drove by, rolled down the window, then just told him to "Go Home". Works every time. :LOL: 😂
    I hope there was a spitcup involved.

• Haha
    Reactions: 1J04
    LOL! Yeah, it's getting to be the same around here.

The other day, at a major intersection in our local neighborhood, there were three girls that looked to be in their mid teens, holding up signs as cars drove by. The irony was that they were all fairly attractive young females, in some decidedly short shorts and tank/tube tops, and obviously had no clue what would happen to them if they had been in an inner city neighborhood. Clue. Less.

But I'm sure they felt better about themselves, because yeah, that's what most of this horseshit is about. Smdh...

• Haha
    Reactions: XLR308 and 1J04
    Why you gotta hate on tie-dye and Long hair? Perfect urban camo.
    plus they never expect a shaggy old fart in tie-dye and Birkenstocks to pull an AR out of his backpack and fight back if needed.

@MtnCreek- come on up here and we will have a footrace. You in any footwear and me in my Birks.
    Just a 5k. Thats 3.1 miles for those who dont use Mils....... 🤣
    We can smoke doobies and toss spit cups on hippies after.

maybe we can get Frank to be the official timer of the race?

PS: as a CPR instructor, I will tell you that you need to check for a pulse before starting compressions.
    Unless you are just messing with a hippy. 🤣

• Haha
    Reactions: supercorndogs
    Why you gotta hate on tie-dye and Long hair? Perfect urban camo.
    plus they never expect a shaggy old fart in tie-dye and Birkenstocks to pull an AR out of his backpack and fight back if needed.

@MtnCreek- come on up here and we will have a footrace. You in any footwear and me in my Birks.
    Just a 5k. Thats 3.1 miles for those who dont use Mils....... 🤣
    We can smoke doobies and toss spit cups on hippies after.

maybe we can get Frank to be the official timer of the race?

PS: as a CPR instructor, I will tell you that you need to check for a pulse before starting compressions.
    Unless you are just messing with a hippy. 🤣
    In this case would proper procedure to check pulse be applying pressure to the carotid arteries?