• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s Thats going to leave a mark!! +1 to the Rifle

Re: Thats going to leave a mark!!

fail.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Phalanx</div><div class="ubbcode-body">You just can't fix stupid.</div></div>

But it should be PAINFUL, and thankfully in his case, it is. Unfortunately though, the granola-munchers are going to see this, and establish another 'original thought' that we must deal with.

Question is, was it painful enough?

Got to love the human spirit that insists on trying things to find out what will happen even though they know there is a chance of physical danger.

Be thankful for dumbasses like him for documenting his stupidity so those of us that were wondering what would happen in that situation wont have to make our own trips to the E.R.

I thinking BS on this one......he turns his face right before impact.

I am betting he just yanked it back and they added sound.

How fast would you have to react to dodge the recoil impulse of a high powered rifle?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 5Redman8</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thinking BS on this one......he turns his face right before impact.

I am betting he just yanked it back and they added sound.

How fast would you have to react to dodge the recoil impulse of a high powered rifle?

</div></div>

I was thinking the same thing.

And if it is real, dude man up and take it straight on.

Even if it is BS,it still looks pretty funny. If it is real, what a dumb ass. Must not of heard of equal and opposite reactions. LOL.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: mj2evans</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><span style="font-weight: bold">Needs to place gun in front of crotch to prevent breeding.</span> </div></div>

Quote of the week. Too funny.

I say fake he turns his head before gun hits

Now that I am done laughing! I think I can do it, I'll report back soon..... lol 5.56 is high powered right
smile.gif

Who let's these morons buy weapons? Their keepers/nurses/babysitters should take better care of them.

I caught the head turn also and it looks like he was pulling the rifle towards his face. Another idiot trying to be seen on the internet.

Someone needs to be liftin! That is freakin hysterical! What an asshat.