• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Thats it....I am selling my rifles!!!!!!!!!!

Re: Thats it....I am selling my rifles!!!!!!!!!!

sad fool that I am, I actually would be tempted to buy one ;-)

Ewen

Me too, I got an SGC V22 that could share the lower and I could use the scope as it is on an ARMS QD mount

Wonder what Plod or HM Customs would have to say?

Mad, the pair of you !!

I got in to enough trouble with the Barnett I had as a kid
whistle.gif

TC

Who let the rednecks play with the CAD program again?

Funny you should say that....I've always really like banjo music, squirrels and turkeys! :)))

Shoot! Just lost interest...$1300, no burst/auto option and "lower receiver" not included!!!

Play time over, back to work!

I was really interested until I saw $1300.

How many rounds does it hold? lol

Considering a plain old bow is almost $900 these days a tacticool crossbow is a steal at $1300.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ChadTRG42</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That's kind of cool. BUT, you are still "officially" hunting with a rifle (since the lower is considered the rifle), right? </div></div>

I agree it's cool, however, I'm not sure it's counted as a rifle because many states hunting regulations are based on a "firearm" as being something that launches a projectile through the burning of a fuel source, like gunpowder.

This probably counts as a firearm as far as the ATF is concerned though via the route you have above.

Personally, 415 fps and 160lb-ft just means I should take a suppressed 9mm carbine hunting instead if I want quiet, accuracy, and that way I can have interchangable mags and relatively rapid fire.

I watched the whole demo video, and I have to say that I roared when they showed the crossbow with the M-203 grenade launcher.

That was hilarious.

The chainsaw is just crazy, but I have to say that M-203 sure hit me funny.

Their is a bow shop that I frequiet that has one of these in stock , it shoots in the high 380 fps with a 435gr bolt which is 10gr heavier than what they list it shoots 415 fps with.
Anyway , its a cool thing to play with , and its fast but its also pretty damn loud.

The Bowtech Stryker is about the same cost ($1500 complete)its quieter and it will shoot its listed 400+fps.

I just dont get it. If I was laying out that kinda dough, why do I want to slap it on my AR lower? What about legel entanglements. After all, your still carrying a firearm right? If a game warden wanted to really give you a rough go, I think this would make it rather easy.

I thought it was spoof at first. It would have sold great during the 80's with Rambo and all that crap.

The last time I checked, in TX you can only use a cross bow during rifle season unless you're crippled.

In NC its legal to use one during bow season if you get a permit. A permit is pretty easy to get i think... a docters note lol.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Tburkes</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So...when are you getting yours CKA? </div></div>

April got you and I a matching set
smile.gif

You make covers for these yet?

Just when we thought the AR's were running out of crap to put on them.........

Seems a little strange to me that someone would want to go to that extent but to each his own......

hey jimmy 2 an sks deserves a car stock and inherently begs for extensive rail cancer as well as a super sniper scope. dolph lundgren would be pleased.

thats sweet! wonder if hoyt will be making one also??? and if it'll fit my kel-tec plr-16. gona need that dr's note to hunt with it in missouri tho.

at least theres no paperwork on the suppressor

Not too far of the price of a high end bow now a days. I do know that in about 14 states this year it became legal to hunt with a crossbow for anyone not just Handicapped.

If I hadn't just bought an Excalibur I would be very interested in this set up... Looks to be built like a brick shit house..