• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

That's not going to buff out...

might as well just saw it off and throw it in the trash, I don't think that knee will ever be right unless it's replaced.

this i what happens when bros try to work out.....and think that "maxing out" makes you a badass.

1) not only is that FAR too much weight for him
2) his form is wrong, you NEVER lock your knees....ever.

At least falling while carrying a propane tank is a studly way to go.... this was just painful to watch. On so many levels?

Cameron... did he try and lock his knees? Or did they just lock on him at full extension... which he should never have done...

Well, lots of nice people are nicknamed "Hopalong..." Or maybe he'll be called Eileen. Or if he is Asian... Irene.

Cheers,

Sirhr

At least falling while carrying a propane tank is a studly way to go.... this was just painful to watch. On so many levels?

Cameron... did he try and lock his knees? Or did they just lock on him at full extension... which he should never have done...

Well, lots of nice people are nicknamed "Hopalong..." Or maybe he'll be called Eileen. Or if he is Asian... Irene.

Cheers,

Sirhr

eh...with that much weight, full extension is as good as locking your knees.......end result is pretty much the same.

It was like he was bouncing his legs from barely bent to locked out.

I dont know about leg work outs but aren't you supposed to at least use your leg muscles when doing the excercise, not just the rubber bands that hold your knee together?

Range of motion 8 inches Weight---4 plates to many. Watch this factor--2 Lifting knowledge 2 Recover time 14 years.

Cheers,

Sirhr

They aught to just kick the right one back in and make it match the left knee dislocation bend. That way when they call him chicken legs it won't be just because he has small calfs.

Range of motion 8 inches Weight---4 plates to many. Watch this factor--2 Lifting knowledge 2 Recover time 14 years.

Based on the amount of technique displayed and the end result, I would say he was doing at least 2x more weight than he had any business "lifting." My count says that's well above 4 plates...

well if they ever decide to do a reboot of "the arrival" this guy'll have a job for sure....

Yeah I'll pass on that one . That's got effed up all over it . I'll take another broken nose or how bout another eye orbit but not my knees and definitely not like that . I might even consider bangin Rosie O'Donnel as opposed to doin that to my knee .

And your aeorta n prolly your brains the next day.

Last edited:
you'll blow out both your knees bangin rosie!

the banging is the easy part....the hard part comes when you need to get the stank off.....

im not even sure what youd use for that........do you do the tomato sauce thing like when you get sprayed by a skunk?......or would you need something like turpentine?

McDonalds coffee. Layers outta peel off in 5 days. Fresh epidermi in approx 6 months

the banging is the easy part....the hard part comes when you need to get the stank off.....

im not even sure what youd use for that........do you do the tomato sauce thing like when you get sprayed by a skunk?......or would you need something like turpentine?

It's not the smell, it's the psychotic break when you fathom What.You.Just.Did.

Sunshine of the Spotless Mind....

If you guys are claiming that you wouldn't like to Star Trek Rosie then you are all liars!

I'm sitting home recouping from knee surgery. I knew it was going to be bad. I just had to watch. I am literally in pain from watching it. Now I am getting sick. Thanks for that.

Well.... Dune... at least your knees will heal!

Feel better, buddy, and I mean that sincerely!

And if it will help with recovery (the distraction, that is), there is a new hot girlfriends thread. And no knees were hurt in the making of the Hot GF thread. Well, maybe some. But only from rugburn.

Cheers,

Sirhr

That leg will never be the same again. Bad shit. Saw a thing or two like that on the flat tracks years ago.
Now,
I would hit Old Rosie but then again I am the one that wants to give Hillary a hate fuck with green Co-op gun grease and pea gravel for traction.
She would remember it forever and so would I if she looked over her shoulder and I had the misfortune to see her face. FM