• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The “Ive been vaccinated” hospital

D̷e̷v̷i̷l̷D̷o̷c̷A̷Z̷

Banned x2 🤪
Minuteman
Sep 11, 2014
Yuma, AZ
Ever notice how hospital employees always have 5 other Cards attaches to their employee ID?

The newest Card I’ve seen is one that protrudes below the employee ID that reads “I’ve been vaccinated”

Will they add a sticker later that reads, “I got the flu shot”?

What a ride it’s been.

Virtue signaling comes in many forms. Some of us still fly Trump flags and some of us wear “I got vaccinated” stickers. Whether you want people to know that you’re infatuated with losers and felons or you want people to know that you’re excited about experimental drug therapies either way you’re guaranteed to piss off half the people.

Virtue signaling comes in many forms. Some of us still fly Trump flags and some of us wear “I got vaccinated” stickers. Whether you want people to know that you’re infatuated with losers and felons or you want people to know that you’re excited about experimental drug therapies either way you’re guaranteed to piss off half the people.
You don't say?

Which one are you?

I’m just sitting here processing some brass through my Amp annealer. 🤣 Not worried about politics at the moment, or what tags my local hospital employees are wearing. For as much as people around here trip over their own dicks to bemoan infringements to their personal freedom and liberties, there sure is a big group of folk who want to tell other people what to do and how to think.

Let’s just skip right to the natural end of this line of thinking...

267965474-9348340a74d7cd0eca9edcef9eb8b9082d6a5bf306d02de9f4e397b640170ab3.jpeg

So does this mean that there are some hospital personnel that are working and HAVE NOT been vaccinated?

Probably . . . just look for the ones who do NOT have a badge.

Then remember this day - next year - when someone asks you why you don't have a badge . . . or tag . . . or tattoo / mark.

So does this mean that there are some hospital personnel that are working and HAVE NOT been vaccinated?
Quite a lot actually. My daughters employer is one example of them providing vacs. to the top administrators and "certain" high risk departments ONLY, everybody else is on their own, but she's decided to hold off because of all the hype and lies about the whole efficacy of the vaccine. She also knows people who got the vaccine and then the virus.........

Ever notice how hospital employees always have 5 other Cards attaches to their employee ID?

The newest Card I’ve seen is one that protrudes below the employee ID that reads “I’ve been vaccinated”

Will they add a sticker later that reads, “I got the flu shot”?

What a ride it’s been.

Welcome to healthcare ala 2004. Come join me in the parallel of a clown world we work in.

It's basically a poors indicator.

The amount of flair you wear to a medical job has in 98% of cases, a direct correlation to how close you are to being paid $8/hr to 'work in the medical field'.

Most doctors outside of the 'look at me, I graduated med school!1!!11!' types barely wear their lab coats unless they have to round.

And do you think that this might possibly....just possibly....be intended primarily for the reassurance of patients that these hospital workers are interacting with closely. Just....maybe it ain't just some sort of woke bullshit?

I would hazard a guess that most people in a hospital for critical medical care, many of them very elderly and almost all of them in some sort of compromised health, are not quite as cavalier about COVID and vaccinations as many here on the Hide. Just a guess.

I really have little to say here about vaccinations and such as I do believe in Darwinism.

I’m just sitting here processing some brass through my Amp annealer. 🤣 Not worried about politics at the moment, or what tags my local hospital employees are wearing. For as much as people around here trip over their own dicks to bemoan infringements to their personal freedom and liberties, there sure is a big group of folk who want to tell other people what to do and how to think.
Is not the ideas of freedom and liberties not everything? Is the pursuit of happiness, which requires a certain level of freedom, not important?

Should there not be a certain level of glutton induced freedom that exist to be able to allow bemoaning of the threats to personal freedoms?

From the data I get at the office 35% of healthcare workers have not taken the vaccine. Validity of that number I don't know but I do know a lot who haven't taken it and that only 3 of 18 have participated in my setting. I do think advertising it is some woke bullshit. Mask and vaccine cards are the leftist MAGA hat. Now that is a broad generalization but what other positive vaccination is advertised by the individual? Certainly not any of the others and many other vaccines are for truly high morbidity and dangerous things. The thing is if the vaccine is so effective all those vaccinated (and by in large the older, infirmed and co morbidity group is vaccinated) should have no care about others being vaccinated. On another note why would the establishment push a vaccine for those who have already had it? Natural immunity from contracting the virus is far more effective than any vaccine but they push it anyway???? There is far too much politicizing the whole thing. Push it out to elevated at risk or scared to death from CNN and leave everybody else alone.

Last edited:
From the data I get at the office 35% of healthcare workers have not taken the vaccine. Validity of that number I don't know but I do know a lot who haven't taken it and that only 3 of 18 have participated in my setting. I do think advertising it is some woke bullshit. Mask and vaccine cards are the leftist MAGA hat. Now that is a broad generalization but what other positive vaccination is advertised by the individual? Certainly not any of the others and many other vaccines are for truly high morbidity and dangerous things. The thing is if the vaccine is so effective all those vaccinated (and by in large the older, infirmed and co morbidity group is vaccinated) should have no care about others being vaccinated. On another note why would the establishment push a vaccine for those who have already had it? Natural immunity from contracting the virus is far more effective than any vaccine but they push it anyway???? There is far too much politicizing the whole thing. Push it out to elevated at risk or scared to death from CNN and leave everybody else alone.

Data above is accurate, at least as of December 2020 when Kaiser Family Foundation did research on it.

C19 vaccine will be required in the near future for healthcare workers.

Some more data......As of the end of April 3700ish deaths and 3x that have had serious reactions from the vaccine. That number is low compared to reality in an environment that actively suppresses adverse reactions. For example: Heart attack from a blood clot 3 days after the vaccine.....nothing to see here folks. Die of a heart attack in the hospital and test covid positive........definitely a covid death. In reality and the CDC even admits only 5% of the reported covid deaths are covid only and not with contributing comorbidities. Let that sink in for a minute. Any other drug trial and 5 deaths is a black flag while 25 deaths gets it pulled. Moderna has never successfully trialed a vaccine to market yet is now trialing their vaccine on you.

Some more data......As of the end of April 3700ish deaths and 3x that have had serious reactions from the vaccine. That number is low compared to reality in an environment that actively suppresses adverse reactions. For example: Heart attack from a blood clot 3 days after the vaccine.....nothing to see here folks. Die of a heart attack in the hospital and test covid positive........definitely a covid death. In reality and the CDC even admits only 5% of the reported covid deaths are covid only and not with contributing comorbidities. Let that sink in for a minute. Any other drug trial and 5 deaths is a black flag while 25 deaths gets it pulled. Moderna has never successfully trialed a vaccine to market yet is now trialing their vaccine on you.
" . . . now trialing their vaccine on you."

When you say "you", please be advised "I" am not in that "you" category.
;)

And do you think that this might possibly....just possibly....be intended primarily for the reassurance of patients that these hospital workers are interacting with closely. Just....maybe it ain't just some sort of woke bullshit?

I would hazard a guess that most people in a hospital for critical medical care, many of them very elderly and almost all of them in some sort of compromised health, are not quite as cavalier about COVID and vaccinations as many here on the Hide. Just a guess.

I really have little to say here about vaccinations and such as I do believe in Darwinism.
The pandemic is made up. The vaccine is fake. Pacifying the ignorant and/or stupid will always be a mistake. Look at where we are now as a nation to see result of this decision.

Last edited:
Wife was saying one of my daughter's, friend's, mother was asking if we were going to get vaccinated.

Pretty sure next time daughter wants to play with friend it wont be allowed by friends mom.

Since when has it been acceptable to ask, sorta strangers, about their medical history.

I guess if she is worried about her daughter she has the right but okay lock your little precious at home and let everyone else get on with life.

Wife was saying one of my daughter's, friend's, mother was asking if we were going to get vaccinated.

Pretty sure next time daughter wants to play with friend it wont be allowed by friends mom.

Since when has it been acceptable to ask, sorta strangers, about their medical history.

I guess if she is worried about her daughter she has the right but okay lock your little precious at home and let everyone else get on with life.
My 18 Yo daughter got it....even though we had the OEM version. Made her feel better. I have no issue with her decision. No one else in our family is doing it. We had the original. My wife is a nurse in an ED and gets tested whenever required. It is never positive.

The media and SJW pressure is a bit high. I was in CA last week and actually met people that carry the cards and are the first to hand them to you as a proud medal. I am like...you just showed me, a stranger, a lot of personal information...you're lucky I am a upstanding person and not someone who will cut your fucking heart out.

People need to grow a pair. Time for the big boy pants

Last edited:
My 18 Yo daughter got it....even though we had the OEM version. Made her feel better. I have no issue with her decision. No one else in our family is doing it. We had the original. My wife is a nurse in an ED and gets tested whenever required. It is never positive.

The media and SJW pressure is a bit high. \ was in CA last week and actually met people that carry the cards and are the first to hand them to you as a proud medal. I am like...you just showed me, a stranger, a lot of personal information...you're lucky I am a upstanding person and not someone who will cut your fucking heart out.

People need to grow a pair. Time for the big boy pants

I dont judge anyone that gets the shot. Their choice.

I just wish they would allow others theirs.

......and now they’re running “if you’ve been vaccinated, your first round is on us” commercials.

fuck off budwieser.
Not just Budwieser... My girlfriend texted me all excited because her company" Is giving everyone who gets the vaccine $30.00 on their prepaid cafeteria card and if 70% of the employees get vaccinated we get the Monday after the 4th as a paid holiday for a 4day weekend!" This is not some scrub company either. They are a leader in transcatheter heart valves, 15000 employees, $57-ish Billion net worth. All I could do was text back an emoji of a sheep. Californians being Californians... Good luck with that new strain.

Reactions: myronman3
A long time ago, when I was in Senior High, the 'fashion' at the time was to display your chair-lift pass affixed to your coat-zipper tab. The 'really cool' kids all had a 'stack' of lift passes by the end of the Winter season.

Seems the fashion is coming around again, just in a different format. I'm waiting to see those who 'collect' each of the different types of vaccine, because "more is better'er, right"?

Not just Budwieser... My girlfriend texted me all excited because her company" Is giving everyone who gets the vaccine $30.00 on their prepaid cafeteria card and if 70% of the employees get vaccinated we get the Monday after the 4th as a paid holiday for a 4day weekend!" This is not some scrub company either. They are a leader in transcatheter heart valves, 15000 employees, $57-ish Billion net worth. All I could do was text back an emoji of a sheep. Californians being Californians... Good luck with that new strain.
you’re a good man...i hope she appreciates you.

i’m sitting here wondering what they are going to do when a REAL pandemic comes around. we are overdue for one; and this scandemic doesnt count.

i always thought the zombie apocalypse obsession was stupid....and now i am actually living to witness it.

Is it even possible to develop and fully test a vaccine in 9 months? From what I've been reading, it is impossible.
Deadly virus!!! people dying!!! no cure!!! the next minute, We have a cure!!!
The vaccine was developed in less than 9 months. too sketchy if you ask me.

They either had already started on the vaccine before the virus made it out of China or this is some kind of pie in the sky vaccine. Only 2 ways it could happen.

Reactions: wade2big
Is it even possible to develop and fully test a vaccine in 9 months? From what I've been reading, it is impossible.
No, no its not.

Usually 6-10 years of development, lab animal testing and then small group testing on humans.

Then goes to market if deemed safe.

Doc

There is a lot of fucking retarded "theory" about too short a time frame to develop a vaccine.

Can somebody tell me how long it took to map the measles genome from the start of the first outbreak? Interested in this fact. We can go with Polio if Measles is too ancient.