• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The “polls”

Have you been called for a political “poll”

• Yes

Votes: 13 28.9%
  • Nope

Votes: 33 73.3%

• Total voters

TurboTrout

Two Star General
Minuteman
Oct 30, 2020
East Coast
Not the stripper ones…yeah yeah I know :(

Always hear “the polls state biden” “democrat polls indicate” “Trumps approval in the polls” etc etc

I have lived all over the US, had phone numbers out in the sticks as well as in metro areas, NEVER have I been called for a political poll, I don’t personally know anyone who has

Reactions: Dildobaggins
They call me all of the time. I tell them "No thanks" and hang up. They don't care about my opinion and I don't want to waste my time.

They only called me once, right before the 2020 election. It was some libtard newspaper. I doubt I’ll ever get another call after my answers. As stated above, they’re not meant to actually measure anything, just help direct the opinions of people too stupid to do they’re own research. That’s why I get all of my news from the Pit.

Last edited:
Reactions: myronman3
I got called for Obama. When I told them I thought he was a liberal, anti American, POS, they hung up.

Reactions: Maxwell and FWoo45
That’s why I get all of my news from the Pit.
and those of us who do, are way better informed. fuck, we were talking corona virus a full 2 1/2 months before i heard it anywhere else..and that includes Rush Limbaugh...and El Rushbo was cutting edge and way ahead of the curve on damn near everything. so if the pit was ahead of Rush (RIP), that is quite telling.

@myronman3, I can only imagine the fun El Rushbo would have had with President Potato Head in office. Rush in all likelihood/reality would have had an aneurism blowing hit top.

Maxwell

I used to be called for political polls fairly frequently. My answer to every question was " none of your f---ing business "

They are creating a product they are selling to customers from opinions they want for free. Nope, if you Want my opinion send a check.

Actually several time in the past 2 years plus quite a few text polls just before the last primaries.
Hopefully I’ve skewed their results substantially ;)