• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The 800lb gorilla on Frank's back

Hasgun Willtravel

Gunny Sergeant
Minuteman
Dec 21, 2007
Ionia County, MI
Well, maybe 275, and well over 6' tall. A little horse play at the Bash. It doesn't look that impressive until Frank puts Mike down, and you see he is about two of Frank.

<object width="425" height="350"> <param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/IltKEBEnzS0"></param> <param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param> <embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/IltKEBEnzS0" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"> </embed></object>

Its nice to know that Frank could carry about any one of us out of the bar if need be.

Re: The 800lb gorilla on Frank's back

Not as rough as the intimidating 4 pound kitty...
LLkitties.png

My back hurts from just watching that.
Impressive!

i didnt realize this, but frank is a midget

Very impressive indeed and the second pic gives new meaning to pocket pussy

Frank and I teamed up for a “Gut-Check” sniper match some years back. Not even 24-hours into it 50% of the competitors had dropped out. I can tell you this; Frank is one tough hombre and there ain’t no quit in him.
menfrank.jpg

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Photon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not as rough as the intimidating 4 pound kitty...
LLkitties.png
</div></div>
WTF is the story with this pic?

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Lowlight</div><div class="ubbcode-body">The downhill it what got me, my right knee didn't like it.

275, shaving a couple there closer to 300lbs. </div></div>

Yeah my knees cringed walking that

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: seaaggie</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i didnt realize this, but frank is a midget </div></div>

A true warrior is never known by size, pounds or build.

Quitters don't get through Scout/Sniper school.

It ain't the size of the guy in the fight that matters - it's the size of the fight in the guy.

It's not smart to mess with Frank.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Photon</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Not as rough as the intimidating 4 pound kitty...
LLkitties.png
</div></div>
WTF is the story with this pic? </div></div>

Some have trunk monkeys others have ruck pussies

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dave_</div><div class="ubbcode-body"><div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: ewoaf</div><div class="ubbcode-body">WTF is the story with this pic? </div></div>

http://www.snipershide.com/forum/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=2269743 </div></div>

LOL

Lowlight told me he could do this in a thread last year - now I believe...Given his prior injuries to his thighs - pretty impressive...impressive indeed.

Shanky has met his ultimate packpony, if not wingman.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: kmussack</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Frank and I teamed up for a “Gut-Check” sniper match some years back. Not even 24-hours into it 50% of the competitors had dropped out. I can tell you this; Frank is one tough hombre and there ain’t no quit in him.</div></div>Interesting video. I'm glad Nick posted that. Having been there for that demonstration, and having chosen to remain in the audience instead of trying something similar myself, I can't help thinking that it was not a lesson in physical strength at all:

What I saw is that most of us have a threshold short of serious harm. Others are willing to irreparably damage themselves if necessary to achieve what they have decided to achieve. This ability transfers over from the physical, to the emotional, to the mental. It proves that all the site sponsorship on the Internet can't buy balls.

Those who have fought to defend it understand the irony that Democracy is unseless in extreme environments. It speaks well of Frank's character that he can demonstrate leadership in both environments: actually pull more than his weight when necessary; but also tolerate much more than others do until that time comes.

That really is impressive - I'm roughly the size of the guy getting carried...and I wouldn't try to carry myself three feet!!

Impressive indeed. If I hadn't read all of the above posts I would have guessed Frank was re-enacting Shanksters snatch and grab technique at closing time.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Side</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Impressive indeed. If I hadn't read all of the above posts I would have guessed Frank was re-enacting Shanksters snatch and grab technique at closing time. </div></div>

Close, but I think that the participants might be more evenly matched. Besides, I saw neither chloroform nor a trail of Ho-Ho snack cakes.

That was good Veer. I've never seen Shankster, figured he was built like Frank. Perhaps a bit more reedy.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Dark Side</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That was good Veer. I've never seen Shankster, figured he was built like Frank. Perhaps a bit more reedy. </div></div>

I have envisioned Shankster as a tall wirery fellow - I haven't meet a sub 5,4" foot man that gets a dribble going in the presence of a hefty -hence my pick of Shankster's taller size.
I could never have doubted Frank was anything else but a hard bastard to be able to go through selection and become a Scout Sniper no matter what his size

Nice work Frank. But as a 61 year old, who has lifted heavy objects most of his life (stonemason), Ill tell you younger guys, be careful with all that showing off, because up the road it starts taking its impact on discs, vertabraes, knees, etc, I wish I hacnt been "so hard" when I was younger....mabey id be "more comfortable" now. Just some good advice from old Goldie. Any of you oldsters care to confirm that?

My Friend was a stonemason also Goldie and realized real quick the body is ruined carting this excessive weight -he hired Samoan's and fixed his problem real quick -move to Cali and save your back as I believe there's many Sa's there lol