• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The 9/11 Anniversary is tomorrow...

I was in NYC that day and went down to a block away from the scene of the crime shortly after they fell before I couldn't see or breath anymore. My memory, and my lungs, will never be the same.

I was supposed to be in NY (downtown) tomorrow for a dinner meeting but the guy I was meeting, who lives in NY, didn't want to be in town tomorrow night. After I thought about it, neither did I. Here's praying that nothing like 9/11 ever happens again, anywhere!

We can NEVER forget. Wife was suppose to start her new job as the pastry chef at Windows On The World (that is the restaurant at the top of the World Trade Center). I can still remember the night before she got VERY sick & first called her OBGYN that night followed by a call to both the chef & other pastry chef. Her start date was put off one day.

After the bombing of the Trade Towers I said to her, that is it, you have to get out of New York City & find a new career.

Maxwell

I was in my office in the Pentagon that day - I was a division chief in Army Strategy, Plans and Policy. Our suite was on the 3rd floor, D Ring of the wedge where the plane hit. This picture was taken about 10 days or so after the attack when we were allowed back in to try to secure our safes - there were holes in the floor where you could see down to the ground - but the floor was so unstable that we had to leave. If you add smoke and fire, it is pretty much what I saw after getting up off the floor and walking out of my office to begin evacuating our areas.

I witnessed a tremendous amount of destruction and pain that day - and much determined bravery. My life was forever changed. But, those most affected were those in the Pentagon, NY and PA who lost their lives or were injured in the attack or in the collapse of the towers, those who were injured severely and all of their families. I will NEVER forget.

Attachments

• 111617123.jpg
    111617123.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 16
Two of my Nephews were booked on flight 93 but managed to catch an earlier departure. When I worked down on Wall Street, I would meet my Daughter on Fridays for lunch at the snack bar at the top of the tower. We moved up to Central NY in 1998.

Greg

I was in a workman's comp hearing as a witness in Kingston, NY. Went out for a smoke, heard on the radio that both towers were down, came back and choked out the news to the assembled lawyers. One guy turned white, said he just moved out of the WTC 2 weeks ago, rest of the hearing got cancelled. I never want to see the video of the collapse ever again, can't help thinking of the thousands of innocents and brave firefighters being reduced to powder when that happened. God rest them and keep them.

I remember the weather. Still, to this day I remember it. It was Clear and Sunny. No clouds across most of the eastern seaboard. I'm not sure about Boston though, I think they had rain that day.

I was watching TV at the time. CNN to be exact. My Business Law class was somewhat suspended when that happened. Another guy mentioned it before the class started, we switched on the TV. My first thought was that it was probably a Cessna, or some other plane, that hit the first tower, and the whole situation could have just been an accident.

I watched the second plane go into the second tower right after that.

I had a friend who lost two family members on two separate flights this day, 12 years ago.

Life reminds us, on this day, of why it's so precious.

Where were you Slapchop?
You are the only person that I know of from that area.
I was in the field on my farm and knew nothing of it until hours later. Everything was over for the most part. I am glad I was spared all of the minute by minute drama.
I was shocked to say the least. FM

Remember building 7 too.

If ANYTHING about Sept. 11 should be remembered it is the above.

One should watch Zeitgeist for a better understanding of multiple things, but at the bare minimum, watch 2 minutes of the video below. It is clipped to the WTC 7 part.

Last edited:
I was 19 and working in a paint booth painting industrial valves here in PA about 2.5 hours from NYC. Do any of you guys have pictures of the new One World Trade Center you can post? Some of you guys take awesome photos.

I'm not sure I really like the new One WTC tower (formerly Freedom Tower) yet, hopefully it will grow on me. In my heart, nothing will replace the sheer awesomeness of:

Twin-Towers1.jpg

This topic is not about any conspiracy theories, it's about remembrance of the 9/11 anniversary, and it's victims.

I was in the hospital, awaiting the birth of my son......

His mother was 2 weeks overdue, and had been induced the night previous. 12 hours later, they induced her again and I find this out. It was a day to remember.

I was in Santiago, Chile. A friend grabbed me and we watched the news for hours. It was horrifying and I'll never forget walking down the street when a Chilean woman stopped me and asked me if I was American. I said yes and she just hugged me. They flew American flags that day and Chileans walked around with American flags pinned to their backpacks and clothes.

An interesting side bar: The news down there followed Flight 93 for the last hour, reporting two F16's were trailing it for the final 45 minutes.

This topic is not about any conspiracy theories, it's about remembrance of the 9/11 anniversary, and it's victims.

No 'conspiracy theories' here... only scientific FACT! Supported by men who know physics very well. 9/11 was one of the largest live actions shows ever made in the US. Watch Zeitgeist, and listen to the men who designed the towers, who said that the towers were made to withstand an impact from Boeing 707s. Boeing 707s are equivalent to the 767s which actually hit the towers. Here's a 2 second google search of "767 vs 707" Boeing 707 - 767 Comparison

Also, in Zeitgeist there is talk, (Firefighters, Physicists, etc.), about the molten metal below the towers which burned for weeks at temperatures which, even in controlled environments, jet fuel is not capable of reaching. Oh, and then there is the free-fall collapse of not one, but 3 towers. All perfectly straight down as a controlled demolition, IE Las Vegas style, only not 25 story hotels, two 110 story office buildings, and one 40+ story office building. Seriously spend 30mins and only watch the 9/11 part of Zeitgeist, start at 40:00. If nothing in it makes you second guess, the 'story', then either you have comprehension problems, or you have problems understanding Logic. As a studying Engineer, I find the knowledge contained outside of the 'story' to be more realistic. Oh yea, these guys think something is terribly wrong too. World Trade Center Building 7 Demolished on 9/11? | AE911Truth

Keep an Open Mind about EVERYTHING you encounter...otherwise you might as well keep them closed indefinitely.

Last edited:
No 'conspiracy theories' here... only scientific FACT!

I don't think that you really feel that it's that important, if you were to simply post a message in here, and not make a new topic about it.

Last edited:
I don't think that you really feel that it's that important, if you were to simply post a message in here, and not make a new topic about it.

Hmmm. Point taken, but keep an eye on the Bear Pit for the necrothread. :p

Had a lot of mixed feelings about 9/11 since about 4 years ago when I watched the Colorado PBS Documentary.

That someone else was involved, I am convinced.

That 3000 people died, I am still convinced.

So when I went out to our local memorial to offer my aerial photography services I had the intentions of spreading my business names.
I loaded up the quadracopter 3 times, thought I was shooting pics and video.

For some strange reason the camera malfunctioned all three times. Fully charged camera batteries went flat in 10 minutes, not the 1.5hrs they usually last.
It was not meant to be.

So I went home, charged batteries, had a change of heart after touching the beams, did this under my personal account and the camera's worked flawlessly.

I will purchase a brick for $300 and have my personal, and business name embedded forever...I was honored to do this.

Kitsap 911 Memorial Aerial - YouTube

Kitsap 911 Memorial Beam Install - YouTube

Last edited: