• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

The 9th circus says felon has right to guns

Yay, now the murderer that just got out after 20years and is pissed at the world can go buy a gun and commit more murders......but legally now.

Doc

Reactions: TheHorta
Convicted VIOLENT Felons (ChiMos, Rapists, Murderers) should be banned for life from voting and guns. The absolutists/anarchists who oppose that have it easy because they never propose any solutions. I'm also against refugees getting full gun rights in 90 days of being in the U.S.- which is the current law.

Last edited:
Yay, now the murderer that just got out after 20years and is pissed at the world can go buy a gun and commit more murders......but legally now.

Doc

He should not be out. He should be executed for murder.

VIOLENT Felons should be banned for life from voting and guns.

Well, they say the grandma on Jan 6th who walked through the capitol building peacefully was violent, so the real question is, how much control are you willing to let the government usurp over God given rights?

He should not be out. He should be executed for murder.

Well, they say the grandma on Jan 6th who walked through the capitol building peacefully was violent, so the real question is, how much control are you willing to let the government usurp over God given rights?
You're right, but we all have seen these liberal judges in action.

Doc

Reactions: Yasherka
For those of you who think all murderers should be executed, consider that many people on this site who like to share their gunplay fantasies would be convicted of murder in most states if those fantasies became reality.

If a person can't be trusted with their full rights in society, why are they being released into society?
Reward the behavior you want, punish what you don't.
The government does exactly the opposite.
Elon Musk, you are too successful so we're going to apply punitive taxation to you.

Filthy welfare whore, you are lazy and have had poor life choices, here's your reward.

For those of you who think all murderers should be executed, consider that many people on this site who like to share their gunplay fantasies would be convicted of murder in most states if those fantasies became reality.
Impulse control is what separates citizens from felons.
If I'm behind a blue hair in a Buick going 10 under in the fast lane, part of me wants to pit her into the ditch.
The logical part of me says going to prison for several years means it's not worth it.

In nearly every community in the US, the highest crime rates can be found in areas of highest government subsidy

That's because crime and poverty are connected by the same failings, laziness and/or poor life choices.

When a jury and judge say that you will seve 10 years for a crime, at the end of that 10 years, you should get every right back. Your "debt" is paid in full. They shouldn't have to report it to an employer either. The only exception are people who harm children. They cannot walk freely. If there is absolute proof, they should be executed immediately upon conviction.

When a jury and judge say that you will seve 10 years for a crime, at the end of that 10 years, you should get every right back. Your "debt" is paid in full. They shouldn't have to report it to an employer either. The only exception are people who harm children. They cannot walk freely. If there is absolute proof, they should be executed immediately upon conviction.

I’m with you but no guns for drug addicts or chesters.

Reactions: Hecouldgoalltheway
Even violent felons should be able to have them, they get them either way. also there’s ways to stop violent crime. people can also do stupid shit when young or using and turn their lives around later.

its a God given right not a privilege…..shall not infringe.

I admit, I was initially like WTF, but after pondering it for awhile, if we are going to argue that the 2nd is just as important as the 1st, 3rd, 4th, 5th, and etc. ...........well then..........I can see the reasoning IF they have served out ALL of their time and completely re-paid their debt to society.
Here in Washington they'll get 50% nocked off on a DOSA, another 20% by the judge and do 6 months of it in a work release.

If you're gonna felon, this is the place to do it.

At what age should children be able to carry guns? Because the typical felon is a druggie with the mentality of a 12 year old.

Reactions: Doc68
I’m with you but no guns for drug addicts or chesters.

So if someone is an addict but hasn't used for 20 years they shouldn't be allowed to own gun? That would include the people that became addicted to pain pills due to negligence by the pharmaceutical company and doctor prescribing.

Reactions: Jsp556
So if someone is an addict but hasn't used for 20 years they shouldn't be allowed to own gun? That would include the people that became addicted to pain pills due to negligence by the pharmaceutical company and doctor prescribing.
I won't agree with any part of what you said about addicts. People choose to be addicts. Nobody started blowing dudes in an alley because their doctor gave them perccocet. Nobody took those pills and didn't know what they were and that they were addictive. That's all a lie. That entire line of thought is designed by attorneys to do two things:

1. Sue the drug companies.
2. Minimize accountability in criminal court.

People are responsible for their own actions, and the "I sprained my ankle and the next thing I know I'm a homeless heroin addict prostitute" garbage is a symptom of the loss of individual accountability in America. You can't save people from their own bad decisions, nor should we allow that kind of weak pandering to walk amongst us.

Totally kewl with this, but need to restore Capital Punishment for the most violent offenders. You murder, attempt murder, or rape…

…you DIE!

Everyone else gets rights back upon release.

Problem solved.
There are a lot of people who deserve to be murdered. I've heard of plenty where I would have been the juror, that despite all of the evidence, would have sent the accused home with a gift basket.

I'm with you on the sex crimes and crimes against children though, kill every one of them..... as long as there is proof, not just a story by an individual. Too many people have been locked up because they made a girl mad, or she woke up the next day and regretted her decisions.

A government that gives arms to terrorists, cartels and third world war lords should have no, absolutely zero say in who in this country can/cannot own a fire arm. Though covered by terrorist and cartel I’ll add specifically the arming of the Taliban both before and after the withdrawal.

A government that gives arms to terrorists, cartels and third world war lords should have no, absolutely zero say in who in this country can/cannot own a fire arm. Though covered by terrorist and cartel I’ll add specifically the arming of the Taliban both before and after the withdrawal.
FIFY

When was the last time you read a 4473?

I agree.
A felony can be as simple as someone having a joint of weed in a non legal state.
I cannot see any way that that should limit the person's 2nd rights.

The Founding Fathers said - No peaceable citizen should be barred the use of arms. So if you are not a peaceable citizen, you should be incarcerated or executed.
I don't know the exact numbers but it is on order of 2.5% of the population commits 98% of the crimes. So if the correct 2.5% of the population is incarcerated or executed, the crime rate would be below 1%/100,000 people.

Reactions: NoDopes
With a functional justice system this should be the case. Ours is far from functional. A lot of people walking free that should be worm food or never walk down the street for the rest of their lives. A free man should have all his rights if our justice system worked.

Last edited:
I won't agree with any part of what you said about addicts. People choose to be addicts. Nobody started blowing dudes in an alley because their doctor gave them perccocet. Nobody took those pills and didn't know what they were and that they were addictive. That's all a lie. That entire line of thought is designed by attorneys to do two things:

People are responsible for their own actions, and the "I sprained my ankle and the next thing I know I'm a homeless heroin addict prostitute" garbage is a symptom of the loss of individual accountability in America. You can't save people from their own bad decisions, nor should we allow that kind of weak pandering to walk amongst us.
Your ignorance on the topic is showing. It's clear you don't have a single clue about addiction. I hope your family never has to deal with it

Here is the plan. Restore gun rights to felons, are foreign criminals since they have more rights than people. Loosen up the 2nd amendment until everyone being terrorized by democrats wants it removed from the Constitution.

Did we just become best friends?

• Haha
Some people do change their life in prison for the better.

Jason was a co-worker who was in prison for identity fraud (stolen checks to fund a drug trade.) While in prison, he realized he had made stupid choices, Turned down parole and did his whole sentence while taking electrical trade training in prison.

Got out, got a job where I was, never went back to prison.

Before that, in the 90's, my job boss had a friend, Charlie. Charlie and his father owned a road house. Charlie said, "It was a rough place. When you came in, we patted you down for guns. If you did not have one, we gave you one to even the odds." (This was before the movie "Roadhouse."

People came in the bar and started selling drugs, which would endanger his liquor license. He told the dealer either he gets a cut for the liability or they can get out. Well, the dealer gave him a cut on the arm with a sharp knife. Charlie reached under the bar and grabbed the short stock shottie and shot the guy one time, killing him.

So, Charlie did 8 out of 25 to life for manslaughter as a guest of the Texas dept of Criminal Justice.

He stayed clean and out of trouble in prison and worked his jobs. Ourt job boss had the job lined up for him. He was released on a Friday and went to work on Monday, which looks really good to his PO. Never got in any trouble, not even a speeding ticket. Didn't kill anyone. He and his father sold the road house.

Neither of those guys should be denied the right to self defense with whatever weapon. But they are convicted felons with one having killed a guy.

Bad guys will get guns anyway and don't care about NFA, ATF, and tax stamps.

Funny story about Charlie. We worked at a company where half the guys went to the same church as the owner. The other half includeda a few that had PO meetings. Charlie found out that one of the church boys was freaked out about the idea that he had been working with a killer.

Charlie said, "I wish I had known he was weirded out by it. I would have ended the story a little different. You know what, Bobby? You got a pretty butt."

Charlie would make you laugh so hard. Literally, he would give you the shirt off of his back if you needed it. Just don't think you can take him because he would prove you wrong.

But I digress.

Should there be special circumstances? In that case, we are again placing limits, just more refined.

Your ignorance on the topic is showing. It's clear you don't have a single clue about addiction. I hope your family never has to deal with it
Bro, if there is a family out there that has dealt with more addiction than mine, I hope I never have to see it. No ignorance here. I was raised by addicts. I saw things as a child that nobody should ever have to see. My experience with addiction isn't academic, it's from the bowels of hell. You don't know what you think you know.

If I could avoid getting the cold or flu by not giving the guy on the corner $20, I'd never have the sniffles again.

When was the last time you read a 4473?

The Founding Fathers said - No peaceable citizen should be barred the use of arms. So if you are not a peaceable citizen, you should be incarcerated or executed.
I don't know the exact numbers but it is on order of 2.5% of the population commits 98% of the crimes. So if the correct 2.5% of the population is incarcerated or executed, the crime rate would be below 1%/100,000 people.

Democrats need that 2.5% to win elections

I've got a murderer story too. I needed some plumbing work done and a plumber friend of mine told me he would send his best guy over. Then there was an " oh, by the way, he's a convicted murderer". Told him , "no thanks, send someone else or I can get another company to take care of it". He told me, " hold on..... just talk to him first - I think you'll like him". Several more, "no, thanks"....but eventually he wore me down.

Guy arrives, and the first thing he said was " Mike says you want to know about my past troubles". Yeah - can't wait to hear this explanation. His mother lived in eastern KY and a crazy / meth head / POS neighbor kept bothering her for sex ( plumber's dad had been dead for about 10 years from black lung disease from working in the mines ) and started stealing from her and she was poor enough she couldn't really afford to have her limited possessions stolen. Plumber goes to him three times and asks / tells / warns him to leave his momma alone. Last time tells him he will kill him if he keeps bothering his mom ( you know where this is going ). Neighbor gets into a verbal tussle with momma and then pushes her causing her to fall and scrape her arms and leg. Plumber goes back to eastern KY and smokes the guy. Did 8 years.

Well - yep - I understood. BTW - plumber guy was a very humble and polite guy and did great work. Don't think he had ever been in any trouble before the incident, and positive he hasn't been in any trouble since. So.....................🤷‍♂️

Filthy welfare whore, you are lazy and have had poor life choices, here's your reward.
Your fascination with welfare whores is creepy . Something to do with abortion ?

my question about this issue and the issue of crime and punishment comes down to the concept "paid his debt to society". did he murder,rape,assault,rob,defraud,kidnap society? or,commit some crime against a member of society? does violent crime raise the severity of any subsequent punishment? should there be some kind of compensation (or revenge?) be made available to a victim? then the idea of giving or selling an object or substance that is deliberately and voluntarily used or misused becomes another issue. does the age of the perp or of the victim change the seriousness of the crime or any subsequent punishment? none of this is easily,currently or consistently addressed in our existing system.

Your fascination with welfare whores is creepy . Something to do with abortion ?
Yes. The common theme is everything the left offers is based on avoiding personal responsibility and/or getting free stuff.

Do women on government aid get bigger checks for having more babies? Yes. Everyone of a certain age knows how babies are made. So if that isn't prostitution, it's only one step removed.
Nevermind killing another human being to avoid one predictable consequence of randomly sleeping around is barbaric and abhorrent.

Before you say the unborn aren't really people, past democrats had pseudoscienctific arguments of why pre-civil rights African-Americans and Native Americans didn't really count as people and could be killed w/o consequence.

Are you a masochist? You seem to love being humiliated.

You should have that conversation with your mom about why your father wasn't a significant influence in your life. It might be the most productive conversation in your life.

my question about this issue and the issue of crime and punishment comes down to the concept "paid his debt to society". did he murder,rape,assault,rob,defraud,kidnap society? or,commit some crime against a member of society? does violent crime raise the severity of any subsequent punishment? should there be some kind of compensation (or revenge?) be made available to a victim? then the idea of giving or selling an object or substance that is deliberately and voluntarily used or misused becomes another issue. does the age of the perp or of the victim change the seriousness of the crime or any subsequent punishment? none of this is easily,currently or consistently addressed in our existing system.
All malum prohibitum laws should be repealed. All malum in se crimes should have much harsher penalties.
If an adult's life goal is seeing how much heroin they can shoot into their veins, let them have at it. We'll send an ambulance to collect their bidy when they succeed.
Almost every trauma hospital burn ward has nearly 50% if their patient as people who were injured in meth lab explosions.
When was the last time they had a burn patient who got injured from a moonshine still explosion?

my burn unit time was fairly short but the consistent patient stupidity was remarkable-cleaning inside of a trailer with lacquer thinner and lighting a cig,4 kids up on a motorcycle,bumping up the grill fire with gasoline. stupidity in other trauma cases was present but not wholly consistent. there were both victims and idiots.

• Wow

Sooo heroin addicted babies chose to be addicts?

Do you have an actual question? That's moronic. Nobody is accusing infants of being born with an intentional addiction. You are the almighty king of strawman arguement land.

Ah so you made a moronic blanket statement, got it, thanks.