• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Movie Theater The A-Team Trailer 2010

Re: The A-Team Trailer 2010

i'll definitely have to see that one! I used to have to beg my father to stay up late enough to watch A-team when I was little. Bed time was 9 and so was the A-team.

<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: JCH</div><div class="ubbcode-body">i'll definitely have to see that one! I used to have to beg my father to stay up late enough to watch A-team when I was little. Bed time was 9 and so was the A-team. </div></div>
ditto that^
JUNE??? i cant wait til june.

I used to watch the A Team all the time. I even liked the bizarre final season. Dwight Schultz and Dirk Benedict are supposed to have cameos. No Mr. T cameo though.

As far as Liam Neeson as a replacement for George Peppard....We'll see. I can see the character being a little more serious this time around.