• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

Maggie’s The Amazon is on Fire!!! CA Edition

hermosabeach

Invite new Gun owners to the range in 2021
Minuteman
  • Haha
Reactions: Edgecrusher
We’ve been having to order baby formula from them because we don’t want to get exposed in the stores with a 3 month old at home. I hope that doesn’t screw everyone who uses them to get things because they can’t get out.

I can tell you for fact you don’t want to be exposed. I just got over COVID-19 infection and it left me with two blood clots in my lungs. It appears that that is a very common problem… So yeah the people burning down the warehouse are nothing but a bunch of scumbags.

If I hadn’t started working out at the beginning of all this Covid stuff and getting back into shape I probably would’ve had a heart attack.

They’re telling me that the first thing they do is they take a CAT scan of your chest now, specifically your lungs/ heart. If you are even 20 pounds overweight you are at a massively increased risk of having blood clots if you catch COVID-19. So the first thing they do is they start pumping you full of blood thinners. Period.

From the article

Fire Chief Jim Topoleski told Fox 11 that in addition to determining the cause, the investigation will look into how such a large fire occurred in a modern building with the latest in fire protection systems. “Something overwhelmed the sprinkler system immediately to allow the fire to rapidly grow," he said.

Maybe some lefty employees got tired of working for the capitalist pigs... one sets a fire as one shuts off the water?