• Watch Out for Scammers!

We've now added a color code for all accounts. Orange accounts are new members, Blue are full members, and Green are Supporters. If you get a message about a sale from an orange account, make sure you pay attention before sending any money!

the answer to every “gouging/primer/powder/ammo/ shortage” thread......

How long before the Mods delete this one too? What's was wrong with the last thread Mods? I think the mods on reddit didn't stock up enough and the subject chaps their ass.

Last edited:
Reactions: Beefmanne
It was deleted
I kno but why. Do the mods not know how much fun it is to read the butthurt ramblings of the entitled and unprepared. Like WTF.

"I'll just come to your house and steal yours"

"If they just stopped price gouging then it would magically be in stock at prices that I can afford to clean the shelves off on"

"You're the problem because you hoarded the ammo during the Trump Slump and caused the shortage"

"If everyone else would just stop buying so I could get what I needed"

"It's my LGS's job to be my buffer in a shortage by stocking enough ammo to last the entire shortage"

Seriously how could they deprive us of these gems?

Last edited:
The posting of personal information (DOX'ing) will get a thread deleted, per the site rules.

Even if the person is being a retard, it's done to be fair across the board, keeping people from having their stuff out there (yes, even if they themselves post it).

This site doesn't need the headache of being caught up in some altercation perpetuated by posted personal information about someone.

The posting of personal information (DOX'ing) will get a thread deleted, per the site rules.

Even if the person is being a retard, it's done to be fair across the board, keeping people from having their stuff out there (yes, even if they themselves post it).

This site doesn't need the headache of being caught up in some altercation perpetuated by posted personal information about someone.

Thanks for the reply

I do hope that this thread is not deleted as I want to refer to it when I see these people whining about $4.00 + Gas for their 4 X 4 dually pickup truck.
This is only the begining, those targets that cost you $10.00 for a hundred. The printer is not selling as many now because no one has ammo, but those that do are shooting $3.00 a round ammo so the price goes up to say $50.00 per hundred. You are so clever that you say I will just print my own off my computer printer. Because so many business have been closed there is a lower demand for copy paper, but the paper mill still has his overhead so he raises prices on his products. You rush to buy paper before it goes thru the roof to secure your needs, but the price has gone up five times. Some of you may even think to buy enough ink cartridges. I find it to be prudent to buy a new printer every time I buy a new computer. What are the chances of those hoarded ink cartridges being of use in your new printer. Money wasted but you don't care because you can go shoot.
I could carry that little story on to everything that touches your life. At some point you will be at the mercy of someone that has something you want or need.
And I have guns and ammo for sale. PM for price and I will consult my list to see what outlandish price you will pay or you could do as I have said in several threads.
Stop buying the inflated shit and let them sit on it until the warehouses fill up and the distributors are no longer ordering from the manufacturers.
We then will then return to something close to normal pricing.

judas priest, man......

i made it to sentence #2, then said “ah fuck it, it isnt worth the headache trying to decipher block of type.

that tab key, and the return button, are your friends.

That great piece of information from someone who cannot even capitalize the first word of a sentence.

funny.jpg

you must not read online much. what’s your next trick? caps lock?

tis obvious that your sense of humor is inhibited by your insecurity. if it’s that bad, you might just want to stay out of the pit. offer someone some constructive advice, and they up and get their knickers in a wad. sorry that i hurt your feels. i’ll make it a point to put the velvet gloves on next time i respond to you.

....wait a minute....are you one of those folks who shortdicked themselves on primers/powder/ammo? cause if so, scratch everything else i said.

Your sad attempt at humor came too late in your need to belittle someone on the internet. My long paragraph was on the same topic and did not need double spaced lines or indents, but my sentences did start with capitalization that you have yet mastered.
Your five line block of type in your above post is OK? Please tell us what is the maximum number of lines allowed in your fragile world of the printed word.
If you had made it to the bottom of the post you would have seen that I have guns and ammo for sale but I am certain you cannot afford them.

....If you had made it to the bottom of the post....
and i might have if’n it wasnt a headache inducing block.

you know..you MIGHT be the nicest guy alive. but i wouldnt know if that were the case, cause you are too busy acting like a butt hurt little bitch.

good grief, charlie brown.... (yeah, i know i didnt capitalize the c and the b. figured i’d leave something on the table for you to continue to bellyache about).

at one point in this, i was actually a bit regretful that i hurt your feelings. at this point, i see it as doing the world a favor by helping you to toughen up a bit.

74B83C64-7E7C-4ECB-A4CF-91895F360358.jpeg

I certainly did not start this correspondence. It was your need to criticize my writing skills that you had to respond publicly about your displeasure. Is it your inability to read and comprehend anything that is not on a single double spaced line? Your time will be consumed by telling probably 50% of posters here that they cannot post block text because you cannot read it and understand its contents. Are you a "special needs child"? I will try to find a recent post by a long time member who wrote a quarter page long sentence without punctuation of any kind. I will PM it to you so when your head explodes you can deal with it in private. We have our grammar nazi's, spelling nazi's and now you are our format nazi. It is sad that your inability to read more than one line at a time prohibits you from obtaining information from other sources, Newspapers, Magazines even pamphlets. You must get all you need to know from YT, twitter and your Iphone. I had assumed since your first response that you were a young twenty something millienial and now just a troll. I have way more time than you to engage in this juvenile behavior.
You have started the slanderous name calling and proceeded to vulgarity. In an early post you said I might be a nice guy. I am a nice guy, you can ask my friends. I can also be nasty, you can ask them about that as well. I await your reply.

🤣 I certainly did not start this correspondence. It was your need to criticize my writing skills that you had to respond publicly about your displeasure. Is it your inability to read and comprehend anything that is not on a single double spaced line? Your time will be consumed by telling probably 50% of posters here that they cannot post block text because you cannot read it and understand its contents. Are you a "special needs child"? I will try to find a recent post by a long time member who wrote a quarter page long sentence without punctuation of any kind. I will PM it to you so when your head explodes you can deal with it in private. We have our grammar nazi's, spelling nazi's and now you are our format nazi. It is sad that your inability to read more than one line at a time prohibits you from obtaining information from other sources, Newspapers, Magazines even pamphlets. You must get all you need to know from YT, twitter and your Iphone. I had assumed since your first response that you were a young twenty something millienial and now just a troll. I have way more time than you to engage in this juvenile behavior.
You have started the slanderous name calling and proceeded to vulgarity. In an early post you said I might be a nice guy. I am a nice guy, you can ask my friends. I can also be nasty, you can ask them about that as well. I await your reply.

gotta quote ronald reagan on this one “there you go again...”

but i have to hand it to you, i see what you did there. touche! very well played!

for what it’s worth....i didnt read that one, either. but i didnt have to in order to see what you did.

At least you are past your menstrual cycle and are no longer calling me offensive names and being vulgar. You are a "Karen" to allow such a minor thing in life to derail your ability to cope. Are you now going to turn your "this is the way I want things tantrum" on the thousands of others who are guilty of the same block paragraphs. Most will not be as kind to you in their responses as I have.
Those that want to limit the number of words in a post should stay on twitter. It is near my bedtime and I have a book I want to finish that has almost entire pages of block type without even paragraph indents. Ever read the "The Last of the Mohicans by James Cooper? You want be able to get through the introduction. Nite Nite
PS: this post should have been up at 2AM but I was sleepy and failed to hit the post button.

Last edited:
dude.....this has all been light hearted banter from my perspective. i seriously hope you are not as bent as you appear to be. seriously. i figured this being the bear pit and all, everyone would know what the mere name implies. you DO know what a bear pit is, yes? it aint the “velvet glove room”, or the “safe space room” (thank God).

maybe it’s folks expect everything to be “kinder, gentler” these days. part of the enjoyment of being a member here is some lighthearted roshambeau. but maybe in this day and age, folks can’t cope with that.

part of the problem with the world these days is that there needs to be more bear pit out and about. people’s skin has gotten too thin. and if’n you think my light hearted jabs were over the line, be fucking glad you aint in my inner circle of friends. thank God there are folks out there that still get it.

and if all that doesnt work for ya...there’s always the “ignore” button. that’ll solve it permanently.

Hi roamin, as you seem to share myoman3 sentiments you too are a Karen who cannot just ignore those things that irk you. What a sad life. I did not realize how many democrats we have here on the hide that demand that only their way is acceptable. You must conform or we will belittle you and drive you into the wilderness. You must all be English majors without jobs and no other skills to support yourselves. Was I chosen at random or did I hurt your feelings in some other way? Why do you roamin hide all info about who you are or from or post your comments on? Afraid? Of what? Are you a government spy. Inquiring minds want to know. I on the other hand show you my avatar of my dog guarding my beer in my home with nearly enough geographical information to drive to my front door. Why don't you and myoman3 come and see me so we can talk face to face to find out if your problem is with me specifically or just with block type. If it is with block type you have a lot work to do with book publishers, newspapers etc. Enough for now I have only started reading thru the "what's new" thread and don't want to waste any more of your time. See you soon.

dude.....this has all been light hearted banter from my perspective. i seriously hope you are not as bent as you appear to be. seriously. i figured this being the bear pit and all, everyone would know what the mere name implies. you DO know what a bear pit is, yes? it aint the “velvet glove room”, or the “safe space room” (thank God).

maybe it’s folks expect everything to be “kinder, gentler” these days. part of the enjoyment of being a member here is some lighthearted roshambeau. but maybe in this day and age, folks can’t cope with that.

part of the problem with the world these days is that there needs to be more bear pit out and about. people’s skin has gotten too thin. and if’n you think my light hearted jabs were over the line, be fucking glad you aint in my inner circle of friends. thank God there are folks out there that still get it.

and if all that doesnt work for ya...there’s always the “ignore” button. that’ll solve it permanently.
I will accept your last post as an apology. Please let me try again. Single line and double spaced and short.

Jesus Fucking Ghrist, who are you to tell me how to present my message you fuckin cunt.

Crawl back in your fuckin hole and shut your dick stuffed mouth.

SEE YA